View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:45 PM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I consider myself on of the lucky ones here. I went to the store Monday showed the tech my phone that looks like new from outside and yet has too many issues. not even two weeks ago I had to replace the keyboard but again it start acting. I showed them some burn marks by the battery from the heat, she told me keep it here for 1 hour and come back, so I did and I came back later she came to me with my repair receipt and written down snap, tour and curve, I told her I will not accept none of those because I bought the phone full price because of it sliding keyboard and windows mobile plus touch, so she said u dont want another phone then? I said yes I do but not those options, I asked her what about TP2, she said is not available right now (backordered) if u come back wed we might have it, I asked her if she can write touch pro 2 in my receipt so when I come back they'll know and she did write "Waiting on touch pro 2" I came back wed there was totally diff employees, the tech approached me, I said that I am here for the replacement, she took the receipt and she went to the computer to place an order for me, she gave me my receipt and told me we'll call you Friday or Monday to come get it. Today I didn't even bother calling I just went straight to the store after work, gave them the receipt she went to the back and here she is coming back with brand spanking new TP2, activated and ready to go, she just asked me to give her a good feedback (5) if I get a survey call, I said I certainly will and left. I looked in the box and I saw the date of the delivery and it says 10/15/2009 means the phone was there yest and nobody called me, good thing I drove there today without calling.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 10-16-2009 at 08:48 PM.