View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 12:53 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I find it a little hard to believe that some users have had 5+ defective TPs. Its funny these are the same guys saying others are wrong for trying to get there TP replaced for no reason. I've had 2 TPs and the only reason is because the first had cracked chrome. I don't know what people are doing to cause the phones to break so easily. Those who have replaced there TP 5 or more times are the reason why sprint is replacing the phones in the first place. Someone like me who would like to swap out there phone for a TP2 is actually saving sprint money because I have not sent back all these "defective" phones. Also the sprint store said I would have to have my TP replaced 3 or more times before they would even consider replacing it. OK let the flaming begin for posting a opinion.

Last edited by zone23; 10-10-2009 at 12:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.