View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:29 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMB_XV6700 View Post
Londo,
Someone just posted on this today, but I can't find it (argh!). Here's the link I had open on another tab - outlining a method to backup your entire phone image onto your storage card and then restore it from the card. It surprised me since I didn't know this was possible - always thought the easiest solution was to reflash from a base rom or kitchen.
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/inane/1119
Clone lets you do this. But let me tell you about your thinking of it being faster of doing to reflash and reload of the apps. I used to think this also until last night when I flashed my phone and today I SPENT ALL DAY AT WORK redoing all my apps and ringers and files and then all the regediting. I mean I literally all day at work doing this. Its a good thing I have my own office.....

But on the brighter side of things, after I got everything how I wanted it, I installed Clone and made an .exe image to my card so hopefully I will never have to go through this again.