View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:02 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Touch Pro Or Diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
i was thinkin about sellin my vogue but i dont any back up phones to use in the meantime..

im tryin to get around $150 so i can afford a diamond off ebay or craigslist..

and with an alltel/verizon upgrade you have renew your contract and i dont think my dad wants to do that :/
hmm well do you need a backup? i ended up selling my backup phone and so far my tp hasnt completly died, i think we have a dumbphone lying around though.
Do you have insurance on your vogue? If so i would just wait till it breaks and then have verizon/alltel send you a diamond/touch pro, and you might even be able to talk the into an omnia!