View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 03:49 PM
lioryte
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: WM 6.5 Widgets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
Im confused of that this is exactly. Does this mean that on the today screen with a 6.5 rom, you can now have that sliding bar with widgets on the side like we did back with the stock 6.1 rom? I have Adrynalyn's 2.0 windows 6.5 rom, will I be able to use these widgets instead of titanium?
No- these are WM 6.5 Widgets, they are web-based.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikediggety View Post
i second the confusion. it seems like all these "widgets" are is shortcuts to web pages. how is the content of google's translator widget any different from the content of google's translator web page? how is the content of a CNN widget different from cnn.com?
The main difference is that the widgets full loading time is faster than it will take the OPERA logo to upload...