View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:25 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360discgolf View Post
So the Kitchen has been out for sometime now and none of you Big Dogs have a custom ROM for the public yet. What's the deal?

I actually made my first ROM using the kitchen! Well kinda, I just went to the FTP site and copied a few OEM's that I use. I have yet to make my own OEM yet. I started to mae an OEM for Oxios apps, but they don't have any registry entries so I really didn't know how to proceed. I would also like to learn how use OEMizer for my personal settings, but that is also still a mystery to me.

While I'm on the topic...Do any of you super senior members have any recommendation on how I can learn more about what I'm doing. I have been pretty successful reading directions and figuring things out, but I would really like to dive into the deep end and truly understand what we do here. I would love to find some good web based class I could take the zeros in the developing in the mobile environment. I feel like all I do now is leech what others have learned.
Group Therapy is held in the chat room, 24x7. Stop by anytime.

Leeching is how we learn best.