Thread: Urban Spoon
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:30 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Urban Spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
It really comes down to a specific app that does a simple act that we can already do, just without the flare and "neatness" of what the iPhone can do. I am secretly jealous that the iPhone has these simple, but very nice UI apps that does some cool stuff.

I personally wouldn't use Urban Spoon for WM, but I would love a Bank of America app. I would of used that app where you can take a picture of the text book cover and see who has the lowest prices, but I graduated this past week, so nvm.

It's just some iPhone apps aren't useful and don't have any more functionality than a WM app/phone, but it's the novelty and fun that makes them popular. I would ONLY switch for the apps, but I'm still here, so that tells you something.
And if you'd switch you'd go broke buying the apps. lol.
And if you take a pic of the cover of the book,
flip it over, get the isbn, go to google, type it in, guaranteed you'd end up finding a cheaper deal.
I buy mine for like a quarter of the price my college's bookstore sells used,
and then sell them back when they do book buy back and make money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
Urban spoon is F#$&ing retarded!!!!!!!!! "where do i want to eat???? idk, i'm gunna let my phone just randomly chose!!!" does this sound like something a sane person would say????
+1 for live search
LMFAO!