View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:53 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia WM 6.5 Titanium theme thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
okay, since all the hex code and such means absolutely nothing to me can someone who has a clue help me do this? Attached is the .cab of the panel skin and icon for the clock I want, but when I install it it breaks the notifications panel icons (mainly in condensed view but I think one in expanded) can someone make this work for Adryn's 3.9.1?

PLEEASE!! lol I hate to be a pain in the butt, but I haven't the first clue as to how to do this. I downloaded those two programs that blazingwolf put up, but don't even know what to do with them...I used one to look at a resource that was in the extracted cab, but there was no dll and the hex code just confuses me...what do all the numbers even mean??
Give me an hour or so.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.