PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6900
Carrier: Sprint

psykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Halo 3 Titanium Theme

My first custom theme. Just wanted some feedback. Its a NFSfan ROM on a Vogue. Thanks guys.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: Halo 3 Titanium Theme

Nice job. Any thoughts on matching taskbar icons?

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Very nice. Where can i get it?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

psykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Nice job. Any thoughts on matching taskbar icons?
Yeah I'm thinking about it but I just learned this stuff lol. I thought battery would be in 10% increments using the 9 double, triple, etc kills medals with killionaire being 100%. Extermination as the "x" button. Not sure about the rest yet
Old 09-20-2009, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Very nice. Where can i get it?
Lol I may have to get someone to cab it up for me. I want to work some tweaks on the width of the icons first, plus go through some other .dll's to edit other icons. And I REALLY need to work on a custom task bar. But you can get the wallpapers at Xbox Mobile
Old 09-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Keep at it. I would like to see a totally macked out Halo theme with everything redone, theme, taskbar, and icons, the total Halo package. You should make a Halo ROM. Halo splash screens too, then it would be complete. Or would that be too much Halo? lol
Old 09-23-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Keep at it. I would like to see a totally macked out Halo theme with everything redone, theme, taskbar, and icons, the total Halo package. You should make a Halo ROM. Halo splash screens too, then it would be complete. Or would that be too much Halo? lol
there's no such thing as too much halo lol. I also want to do an animated start screen of the xbox power button which then transitions to the 360 startup screen.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's

that animated splash should be fairly easy to do.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes