PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom Windows 6.5 Themes, Manila and Splash Screen Requests

Here you can request custom Manila or Windows 6.5 Themes.

Last edited by Maverick77; 08-28-2009 at 11:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Custom Splash Screen Request.

MightyROM welcome screens...

Silence ROM welcome Screens...

Calkulin welcome screens...

DCD ROM's

Last edited by Maverick77; 08-07-2009 at 11:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

They look great man, Glad your having an awesome time playing around with graphics!

Keep up the good work
Old 07-31-2009, 12:28 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

could you make one for my rom? Would really appreciate it man!
I was thinking something to do with demolition lol
Like a bomb or missiles or something badass!
Also anything abstract is awesome.
Do you make animations too?

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 07-31-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
could you make one for my rom? Would really appreciate it man!
I was thinking something to do with demolition lol
Like a bomb or missiles or something badass!
Also anything abstract is awesome.
Do you make animations too?
I would love to make something like that. I really haven't learned animations yet, that's going to be my next project.
Do you want your name of your ROM or anything you would like for it to say? And I also assume you would like it in VGA 480X640

Last edited by Maverick77; 07-31-2009 at 12:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Animations? Just take your stuff into Flash or Fireworks, you could make some nice little.gif's. Glad to see you doing this stuff, I do it too, but mainly video editing and motion graphics, but I really got into to this phone stuff. I mean I love building/modding computers, so why not a a pocket pc haha. Nice work man!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:50 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I would love to make something like that. I really haven't learned animations yet, that's going to be my next project.
Do you want your name of your ROM or anything you would like for it to say? And I also assume you would like it in VGA 480X640
awesome thanks man! alright i know animations are different i was trying to make them for a while, but i gave up lol. Leave it to the pros!
Hmm well i would like it to say Demolition. you can leave rom out. Either way though. I am also trying to decide on a cool background for titanium and my start menu, i have a pretty cool image, but i just cant decide. If you wanna make a background too that would be great.
Thanks again man!!

ah damn it i went to hit thanks and i forgot no thanks was where thanks was... Sorry bro.

We need to get that switched ASAP!
Old 07-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
awesome thanks man! alright i know animations are different i was trying to make them for a while, but i gave up lol. Leave it to the pros!
Hmm well i would like it to say Demolition. you can leave rom out. Either way though. I am also trying to decide on a cool background for titanium and my start menu, i have a pretty cool image, but i just cant decide. If you wanna make a background too that would be great.
Thanks again man!!

ah damn it i went to hit thanks and i forgot no thanks was where thanks was... Sorry bro.

We need to get that switched ASAP!
Don't worry about the thanks button

Here is what I've come up with so far...let me know if you want anything changed or if you want to go in a totally different route.

Last edited by Maverick77; 07-31-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:57 AM
Mobileunderground.info

those are looking good man, im digging thelast two a lot!
do you think you could include like a domb, or missle somewhere in the middle one?
Old 07-31-2009, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
those are looking good man, im digging thelast two a lot!
do you think you could include like a domb, or missle somewhere in the middle one?
How about this? Don't worry about hurting my feelings either...let me know if you want something changed.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes