PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: scrambler's WM 6.5 Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
i cant get that clock to work right it just shows the default one
that's actually a custom bronzeres.dll that i was working on. it was never really completed. just in case you don't know, the bronzeres.dll includes the slider and all of the icons for titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Was there a cab for the steel theme? Did I miss it?
well, i couldn't seem to get the cab to work so i didn't want to release it into the wild only to mess up peoples' themes. it works when i cook it into my ROM, so all of the files should work. there must be something wrong with my cab. unfortunately, my wince cab manager trial ended, so i can't make cabs anymore. it's pretty expensive and since i don't really play with WM much (which might change once the pro 2 comes out), i couldn't justify purchasing it. as a last resort, i could install it on one of my other computers and make a cab that way.

with all that being said, i do have a cab file i made that didn't seem to work, which i said i would be willing to give to people to beta test.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:28 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

oh. do you have a cab for the clock?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
sorry, but i have a pre now so i don't really use my diamond anymore. can you perhaps post a screenshot so i can see what you're talking about?
Ok... here are the screenshots of your BlackGlass theme in WM 6.5 build 21815 or higher. I hope it's an easy fix! If not, can you tell me how I can get the wallpaper image out of the cab?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg File_Explorer.jpg (26.6 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Clock_Settings.jpg (33.3 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Text_Message.jpg (21.3 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Email_Menu.jpg (30.7 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Hit me with some THANKS!

Last edited by mercado79; 07-01-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Sprint Evo 4G

mmille8 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
Ok... here are the screenshots of your BlackGlass theme in WM 6.5 build 21815 or higher. I hope it's an easy fix! If not, can you tell me how I can get the wallpaper image out of the cab?

I am looking for that wallpaper image also, the black and white with the dock leading into the water. Does anyone have it, if not scrambler could you please post it. Thanks
Old 08-16-2009, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
sorry about not getting back to you sooner. since getting the pre, i haven't really bothered playing with my diamond, but i wanted to try some of the new 6.5 builds and thought i might as well update some of my themes. try this can, it should work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab scrambler7 BlackGlass2.cab (170.6 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: scrambler's WM 6.5 Themes [UPDATE 8/16/09 - see post 2]

thanks scrambler. the updated theme worked, btw. sorry, i'd meant to check and get back to you for a while, but i was using a rom that didn't play nice with any other themes.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: scrambler's WM 6.5 Themes [UPDATE 8/16/09 - see post 2]

Quote:
thanks scrambler. the updated theme worked, btw. sorry, i'd meant to check and get back to you for a while, but i was using a rom that didn't play nice with any other themes.
cool, i'm glad it works. if you want to, you can also try out my steel/black steel themes. i think they work now and shouldn't have the gray backgrounds.
Attached Files
File Type: cab scrambler7 BlackSteel2.cab (211.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab scrambler7 Steelv2.cab (270.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: scrambler's WM 6.5 Themes [UPDATE 9-3-09]

Excellent! Thanks again!

Also, would it be possible to have you update the reworked BlackGlass2 to include the original black and white pier / water background?
Old 09-05-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: scrambler's WM 6.5 Themes [UPDATE 9-3-09]

Quote:
Excellent! Thanks again!

Also, would it be possible to have you update the reworked BlackGlass2 to include the original black and white pier / water background?
i created this cab file to replace the wallpaper. that way you can use this wallpaper with any theme you want. you'll just have to run the cab every time you switch themes, i believe. hopefully it works!
Attached Files
File Type: cab scrambler7 black pier wallpaper.cab (84.5 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-05-2009, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmille8 View Post
I am looking for that wallpaper image also, the black and white with the dock leading into the water. Does anyone have it, if not scrambler could you please post it. Thanks
oh man, sorry about that, i must have missed your post! well, i posted a cab file above with the wallpaper so you can use any theme you want and just run that cab afterwards to get that wallpaper.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes