PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

StrangeShadow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Here is the new release that has the new speakers, also several icons have been corrected and are the proper size. All the GSM network icons are fixed as well. Also below you will see the new Open/Close icons as well.

Awesome!!! After running through most of your task bars, I have Signal strength Visible now!!! woohoo!

3 little things I have seen so fare.

1) The text Message icon is still the stock white bubble
2) The Volume Control bars, when you push the hard buttons, are now about 3/4 the size of the original, with a gap between the buttons and the volume strength bars
3) the red X icon overlaps w/the task manager icon on the far right of the screen, not always, but if you have tasks running

These are smaller things...probably only I would notice, I could live with them all, but would prefer the volume control to be back to norm. ;D

I'm just really excited I found one with signal bars that works for me, I love your work.

*Edit* couple more things I noticed since using it

The "view" message button, that usually appears in the lower right, when you get a text message and the message appears on the screen, is no longer there...the "hide" message button on the lower left is there...but to view the message I have to go to top task bar and click on notification bar...

The volume control doesn't appear on screen when pressing the hard volume keys either, when using Windows Media Player...

The view message things and visually seeing the volume control when pressing the hard buttons while using the media player are the bigger things.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Volume Key.jpg (3.2 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Task Manager & Text Message.jpg (11.6 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by StrangeShadow; 09-15-2010 at 01:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
That sounds cool,
as long as it 100% works then im happy. Its getting pretty hard to find perfect working taskbars anymore.
This is my current one, and it all works but it takes 3 cabs to get it to work right.
Im also partial to the 3G signal icon instaed of the Ev icon, but they're hard to find as well.
Yearn, What taskbar is that? Can you point me to the original post/thread or post the cabs that you have to get it? I'd like to cook it into my own personal rom (unreleased).

Thanks,
Kevin
Old 09-12-2010, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RazrHD 4.1.2
Carrier: O2 Deutschland

seco10 is keeping up the good workseco10 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
Yearn, What taskbar is that? Can you point me to the original post/thread or post the cabs that you have to get it? I'd like to cook it into my own personal rom (unreleased).

Thanks,
Kevin
This is dafunk's taskbar, you can find it over at xda-developers. Unfortunately I can't post a link, because xda's server is not available at the moment.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by seco10 View Post
This is dafunk's taskbar, you can find it over at xda-developers. Unfortunately I can't post a link, because xda's server is not available at the moment.
Thanks, I found it now that XDA is back up.
Kevin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: MCI

phoenix-yk is a n00b

hi all. I've installed sdkcerts.cab then one of the themes (Brian task.rar) ... It is really nice and beautiful especially because it shows the percentage of battery too.
usually the battery percentage goes 10 by 10 (I mean 100%-90%-80%...) but in this theme it shows the exact numbers (e.g. 87%)
at first I was really happy seeing it can show the exact number (e.g. 89%) but this happiness didn't last for long because it keeps decreasing 10 by 10 again (e.g. 79%-69%-68%...)

anyway to solve the problem??
tnx very much
Old 10-12-2010, 06:07 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

u need to install the 1% increment cab
Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch on Boost
Carrier: Boost Mobile

IOReCKI is just getting started

How do i fix these two issues....
first pic i wanna remove the start from the upper left, as it is not used cuase the start is on the bottom left.

second pic is really self explanatory, its seems like no matter what taskbar i use this happens..... is this a manila issue ? is there a fix ? please help....

touch pro 2 / energy reference rom oct.25 21683 build

Last edited by IOReCKI; 11-03-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:47 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

That's weird looking. Are you running 6.5 or 6.5.3?

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch on Boost
Carrier: Boost Mobile

IOReCKI is just getting started

says: windows 6.5 professional, whatever that means
i know its build 21682 which makes the start button in the bottom left instead of the top....
i dont know if this makes a difference ?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:07 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOReCKI View Post
says: windows 6.5 professional, whatever that means
i know its build 21682 which makes the start button in the bottom left instead of the top....
i dont know if this makes a difference ?
Seen a cab float around, i think in the tp2 screen shot thread, to fix that start text

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes