PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

ArtQ is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ArtQ
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

I think I figured out what it was. I disabled HTC messaging and the real sms icon appeared from my own taskbar (otherwise it would have been a white icon).
Radio: 3.43.25.19

2nd Device: HTC Touch Diamond
Network: Tele2 Sweden
ROM: Gen.Y D2 R2-Rev.Y (WM6.1 B21054 TF3D2.1 WWE)
Radio: 1.13.25.24
Old 03-21-2010, 01:34 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
I think I figured out what it was. I disabled HTC messaging and the real sms icon appeared from my own taskbar (otherwise it would have been a white icon).
the new htc messaging use a new service called jaayatso or sumthing like that (that spelling cant be right) let me look

Edit: ok the right spelling is jataayu, so that may be what you would need to look into to narrow it down if you dont want to disable the htc messaging

Last edited by kjhadfield; 03-21-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
tsowentaskbar3v1.5 for WM 6.5

Code:
BT Discoverable.bmp BT On Mode.bmp BT Stereo Headset.bmp CDMA_RSS_PPC.dll GPS-icon.bmp GPS-icon Mask.bmp HTCVolumeControl.dll notify.dll.0409.mui outres.192.dll pchanOvermbmp.dll PictureMailRes.dll shellres.192.dll Stereo Headset.bmp tapres.192.dll tshers.192.dll VoiceCmdRes.dll WLMMessengerResources.192.dll
_setup.xml

The wait is over here is taskbar 3v1.5 for WM 6.5 as always install sdkcerts then the taskbar cab.

**Fixed Network Icon**
**Fixed Speaker Icon**

Added Rev A Cab for those who need it.
Updated and runs well on the Stock Sprint WM 6.5 ROM, now that I am running 6.5 should start converting more over, I am not on 6.5.X yet this works on sys build 21889 for those who needed the updated HTCVolumecontrol.dll it is below as well. This update also includes matching X and OK buttons and a few other minor updates as well. As always any problems please report here.
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar3v1.5 WM6.5 version.cab (1.05 MB, 169 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Updated and runs well on the Stock Sprint WM 6.5 ROM, now that I am running 6.5 should start converting more over, I am not on 6.5.X yet this works on sys build 21889 for those who needed the updated HTCVolumecontrol.dll it is below as well. This update also includes matching X and OK buttons and a few other minor updates as well. As always any problems please report here.
Thanks sir.., Awesome ur on 6.5 now to hammer on some of these.. This one's my fav for now.. till maybe u knock out a black copy!

Thanks Again!
Old 03-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hello Tsowen,

thank again for this. One question. I used your latest tb on another custom rom, com2 build based off of the latest sprint shipped. it was showing 59% instead of 60%. the rom uses the 10% standard battery if that helps. Was curious if there was a registry edit of some sort to correct the 1% difference.

by the way, i tried the fix for bilbobrian's taskbar but it didnt work. His is off by a 1% as well but would show 61% instead of 60. This was the fix that was posted but noticed your was set to 65. Oh well, wanted to see what you thought. Thanks!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000065
(decimal 101) or hexadecimal 65
Old 03-21-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

ArtQ is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ArtQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
the new htc messaging use a new service called jaayatso or sumthing like that (that spelling cant be right) let me look

Edit: ok the right spelling is jataayu, so that may be what you would need to look into to narrow it down if you dont want to disable the htc messaging
I got it working. Now to the other problem:

I noticed when I make an appointment and I set it to remind me X minutes before the actual event, the icon in the taskbar (a white bell) was new and default.

I use a custom taskbar and I did find the icon in notify.dll, there are 3 icons in that file - 16x16, 21x21 and 32x32. When I am about to replace the 32x32 and press OK (with ResHack) the two other icons dissapear. So I signed the file and put it back to the phone but the notifier is not working at all now, no notification popup (HTC thingy) or an icon in the taskbar.

What should I do? Help me out guys
Old 03-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

akashgup is a n00b

Hey everyone,

After installing the sdkcerts and the taskbar, I'm getting that white 'no sim' symbol over my signal strength. there was a link in a previous post for a fix, but the link seems to be down now. any solutions to this? Thanks!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:34 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
I got it working. Now to the other problem:

I noticed when I make an appointment and I set it to remind me X minutes before the actual event, the icon in the taskbar (a white bell) was new and default.

I use a custom taskbar and I did find the icon in notify.dll, there are 3 icons in that file - 16x16, 21x21 and 32x32. When I am about to replace the 32x32 and press OK (with ResHack) the two other icons dissapear. So I signed the file and put it back to the phone but the notifier is not working at all now, no notification popup (HTC thingy) or an icon in the taskbar.

What should I do? Help me out guys
i used 2 have problems w/ reshack. i would use pe explorer, if you havent used up ur trial w/ it yet. way better imo. hope u made a copy of the original an try to replace all 3 of the icons..?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hello Tsowen,

thank again for this. One question. I used your latest tb on another custom rom, com2 build based off of the latest sprint shipped. it was showing 59% instead of 60%. the rom uses the 10% standard battery if that helps. Was curious if there was a registry edit of some sort to correct the 1% difference.

by the way, i tried the fix for bilbobrian's taskbar but it didnt work. His is off by a 1% as well but would show 61% instead of 60. This was the fix that was posted but noticed your was set to 65. Oh well, wanted to see what you thought. Thanks!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000065
(decimal 101) or hexadecimal 65
You need a battery driver such as no2chems nueBattery for CDMA Touch Pro 2 / Diamond 2 try that out, everything in the registry is correct already and also I use nueBattery2 For TP2 CDMA, v1.2 Build 122 this gives you the actual % instead of rounding off once you enable it. I will do some digging to see if my registry edit needs to be changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akashgup View Post
Hey everyone,

After installing the sdkcerts and the taskbar, I'm getting that white 'no sim' symbol over my signal strength. there was a link in a previous post for a fix, but the link seems to be down now. any solutions to this? Thanks!
I will look into this as well as soon as I get some time and post the correction up.

Thanks for the input and feedback and please keep posting things as you find them or icons that are not skinned.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Still Have the message and email issue where i have an X in replace of the reply symbol plus this doesnt have the same battery but thanks for trying if you get on 6.5.x maybe you can fix it but thanks for the response and fix even tho it didnt work thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes