PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 11:59 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Love the 1x and Ev And the battery is cool, the font would be the deciding factor for me... same as the 1x and Ev?
i was gonna use the same font as Ev/1x for everything else except the battery.

i want the battery font to be crystal clear (readable)cuz its a small size. i was looking into a digital font style... but im open to suggestions

@every1
if you have an idea for font on the battery (easy read) post the file an ill check it out. also suggestions on speaker/message icon... in the square box (same as Ev/1x) or out the box?

thanks
Old 05-22-2009, 06:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

looks good, any idea when you will release?

Old 05-22-2009, 03:41 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
looks good, any idea when you will release?
not sure bout a release date yet. i have a couple projects going on, but this 1 is gonna be my baby.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:05 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

quick little problem, i went ahead and cooked in conflippers icon set, and as a result, everything works except for the EV icon, signal bars, and start menu(which im not concerned about the start menu). I went ahead and checked the reg's from this thread, and everything looks right. where did i go wrong? Everything else works perfect. If somebody will help me get the EV and signal bar icons working, ill go ahead and .cab it up for all the people who asked (if conflipper is ok with it). Another note, funny thing is, before i even read about the changes from 6.1 to 6.5, i tried to cook in a 6.1 taskbar theme, and it was completely opposite, signal bars worked, but battery and everything else pretty much didnt. If somebody could please chime in, it would be much appreciated.

BTW i am running 6.5 with the rhodium manila.

Thanks,
-deck

Last edited by deck; 05-22-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:00 PM
HI Fly Guy

can any1 test this out for me?! (VGA) its the shellres.192.dll ( its TSOWENS tb) i'm just trying to mess round w/ the wait cursor (edit those ugly *** colors but keepin the transparency.) whoever test it out can you please post ss, so i can see what it looks like, if it worked or what i can do to it.

thank you

Edit- nevermind, i tested it and the backround showed up black. i used paint.net to select the circles, colorize and nothing. when i 1st opened it, it had a black backround (just thought it would go away)

if anyone has any ideas how to edit the colors of the wait cursor but keep the transparent backround, pls share
thanks
Attached Files
File Type: rar shellres.192.rar (301.4 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kjhadfield; 05-23-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
FYI - did some playing with PE Explorer (started my 30 day free trial) PE Explorer however worked with no issues... but its not freeware btw which pr0g do u use?
I use PE Explorer $129.00 + $99.00 WinCE Cab Manager = Crazy amount to make these taskbars lol, plus Photoshop so yeah if anyone ever wonders where the donation money goes now ya know!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:33 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Yep, this stuff ain't cheap...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-23-2009, 06:54 PM
HI Fly Guy

here is a preview... i had to do sumthing new w/ the battery. i like the circle one i posted on post #250 but it doesnt show up clear enough on qvga... so i tried a square shaped. not everything is done yet but its coming along.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (3.3 KB, 93 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 0000.jpg (2.4 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 0002.jpg (2.2 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 0003.jpg (2.4 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I use PE Explorer $129.00 + $99.00 WinCE Cab Manager = Crazy amount to make these taskbars lol, plus Photoshop so yeah if anyone ever wonders where the donation money goes now ya know!
wait, what??? wince cab manager costs $99?? that sucks. i only have 7 days on my trial. looks like my theme making days are over until i stop being cheap, haha.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:22 AM
HI Fly Guy

@coolsac

this is the phcanBattery.dll w/ the reg. edit.cab, inside.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KJbattery.zip (43.9 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes