PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My WM6.5 Themes

strra - Can you do a Fresno State Bulldogs theme? Preferably the bulldog head with spike collar.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:16 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

sure thing. i'll get it on here tomorrow after i get home
Old 05-05-2009, 12:16 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

I know I'm going to sound so picky, but I'm going to ask ...

I used your blue drop theme and love how the menus look -- with roundy corners and very finger friendly -- but I like black. So, I switched to the dark and evil theme. The menus are back to the oldish boxy look and I miss the open look the blue drop menus had.

Is there a way to get the menu look of the blue drop with the black/dark colors of dark and evil? Am I asking too much? I would definately donate?

I am attaching the wallpaper that I am using right now, too. *with fingers crossed*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bluesmoke.jpg (789.4 KB, 142 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 05-05-2009, 11:36 AM
the World Watcher
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I know I'm going to sound so picky, but I'm going to ask ...

I used your blue drop theme and love how the menus look -- with roundy corners and very finger friendly -- but I like black. So, I switched to the dark and evil theme. The menus are back to the oldish boxy look and I miss the open look the blue drop menus had.

Is there a way to get the menu look of the blue drop with the black/dark colors of dark and evil? Am I asking too much? I would definately donate?

I am attaching the wallpaper that I am using right now, too. *with fingers crossed*
hmm i'll see what i can do when i work on the other one *ponder*

*edit* i just threw a couple themes on my phone and i can't recreate the problem. i have the same menus on that theme that i do with the other ones... mind posting a screenshot maybe?

*edit #2* try this theme and let me know if it works right... working on finding black menus but having trouble so far :P (these menus look quite a bit darker red on the phone's screen though)

blue_smoke

Last edited by strra; 05-05-2009 at 12:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:24 PM
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK ... so I spent 15 or 20 minutes trying to get screenshots and had a rough time keeping the menu open ....and then you don't even need it! YEA!

They are the menus I was looking for!

Also, you neet a donate button!

You do GREAT and FAST work!

EDIT**... I can't download. It just hangs. ?

Last edited by meatgel; 05-05-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:55 PM
the World Watcher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog80p View Post
strra - Can you do a Fresno State Bulldogs theme? Preferably the bulldog head with spike collar.
kinda tough to find a usable picture of just the head.... does this work for you?

FSU
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:00 PM
the World Watcher
Threadstarter

Quote:
EDIT**... I can't download. It just hangs. ?
try now. it may be because i was messing around in the directory at the time of you downloading :P if not, i'll throw it on megaupload or something
Quote:
Also, you neet a donate button!
i do it because it gives me something to do during my downtime it costs me nothing

Last edited by strra; 05-05-2009 at 03:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:06 PM
you know ...

Got it now. Thanks again!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:52 PM
you know ...

My menus still have that boxy look with the new theme. I must be doing something wrong. I can only get the finger-friendly menu with the classic blue and blue dop themes. I'm just confused now. I'm going to rebuild my ROM to see if i can figure it out.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
kinda tough to find a usable picture of just the head.... does this work for you?

FSU
WOW, That rocks! Thanx!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes