PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > Windows Phone 7 Applications > Windows Phone 7 Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 12:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Angry Birds Now Available

Angry Birds for Windows Phone is now Live! | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

Article
Angry Birds for Windows Phone is now Live!

Posted on Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:38 pm EDT by Daniel Rubino
Filed Under: games 
Yes, people. Let the taunting end tonight. Between the promise of custom ringtones and now the fulfillment of 'Angry Birds', Windows Phone 7 has had its day.
Angry Birds is easy on of the most anticipated games to hit the new OS and it should gives us a wee bit more parity with competing systems (using some odd metric for success, of course). From the app description, it's what you expect:
"Angry Birds is coming to Windows Phone! The survival of the angry birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the angry birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles. Each of the 165 levels requires logic, skill and brute force to crush the enemy."
The game fetches for $2.99 with a free trial, as usual, though we're skipping right to 'buy' since we're kind of predictable like that. You can get it right now by following this link to the Marketplace. Hit us up in comments and let us know what you think. (Thanks, Dalton C., for the heads up!)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Angry Birds Now Available

I was just coming here to post it....hehe, I picked it up...$2.99, not bad (what I expect max to pay for any app)

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 06-29-2011, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

i bought this and sonic yesterday lol i gave in sonic is fun
Old 06-30-2011, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

No resume in Angry Birds ? I hit the search button by mistake last night and hit back (every other WP7 game I have done willl start from where you were), Angry birds went right back to the start (lost my place in the game and had to restart).

Someine should report this is bug

Last edited by DavidinCT; 06-30-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > Windows Phone 7 Applications > Windows Phone 7 Games