PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > Windows Phone 7 Applications
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: VZW

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cokctail Flow Alcoholic Drink Recipes App - cool visual bar

Cokctail Flow (lmao it won't let me enter that first word without dyslexifying it) looks like it's going to be an awesome drink recipes app. I'll probably go buy liquor and mixers as an excuse to use the sweet interface.

This goes to show how good Windows Phone 7 is going to be for apps. So long WinMo!

C o c k t a i l flow.com
Old 10-19-2010, 06:42 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Cokctail Flow Alcoholic Drink Recipes App - cool visual bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipp View Post
Cokctail Flow (lmao it won't let me enter that first word without dyslexifying it) looks like it's going to be an awesome drink recipes app. I'll probably go buy liquor and mixers as an excuse to use the sweet interface.

This goes to show how good Windows Phone 7 is going to be for apps. So long WinMo!

Cokctailflow
there is a thread with tons of wp7 apps listed in one link. maybe we should post them in courts thread since she posted a nice list with description of each.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-ph...ming-apps.html

i can sticky the thread too cause im sure theres gonna be a app a day coming out and sure we dont need 60 threads with one app posted in each.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-19-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
there is a thread with tons of wp7 apps listed in one link. maybe we should post them in courts thread since she posted a nice list with description of each.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-ph...ming-apps.html

i can sticky the thread too cause im sure theres gonna be a app a day coming out and sure we dont need 60 threads with one app posted in each.
What are you talking about? This part of the forum is eerily vacant and it's called windows phone 7 apps lol. This is where apps are supposed to be posted. Why have a whole sub-forum if there's just going to be one big mess of a thread.... you know what I mean? Plus, the ones i posted are new.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:57 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
What are you talking about? This part of the forum is eerily vacant and it's called windows phone 7 apps lol. This is where apps are supposed to be posted. Why have a whole sub-forum if there's just going to be one big mess of a thread.... you know what I mean? Plus, the ones i posted are new.
im just saying its nice to have all the apps/descriptions on one page, i see your point and i was just asking your opinion. just didnt wanna see 40 threads with one app posted.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Gotcha, but that's how it is on all forums... you post new apps/games as a single thread, so it stands out and lets people know... The clutter is unavoidable no matter how it's done . Once WP7 is out for Sprint/Verizon, maybe someone can put together a "best apps" list.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

darren is actually doing what we have always done clipp. if you notice in other sections with sub forums that are games & apps (for sharing the game) they all get merged there. The forum is for discussion on the games not announcing them. make any sense? lol

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
darren is actually doing what we have always done clipp. if you notice in other sections with sub forums that are games & apps (for sharing the game) they all get merged there. The forum is for discussion on the games not announcing them. make any sense? lol
It makes sense, if that were true lol. Look at the Windows Mobile Apps sub forum... where's the one thread listed with all the new apps? There's always going to be a sticky which lists popular or specific types of apps, but every new app is always announced and then discussed in separate threads by users... Not sure I understand. Are you thinking I posted these in the general WP7 forum? I posted them in this WP7 Apps sub-forum... So confused.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I like that app... I have the one for WinMo from the marketplace and it's cool to see what's in your liquor cabinet and know that you can make something with it.
We made Mint Julips (looks strange. not sure of the spelling) the other day...
They were good... All of them were.
Now I have a nice bottle of Jim Beam Rye for a fresh batch.
mmmmmmm.
p.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:54 PM
acs tester

Quote:
It makes sense, if that were true lol. Look at the Windows Mobile Apps sub forum... where's the one thread listed with all the new apps? There's always going to be a sticky which lists popular or specific types of apps, but every new app is always announced and then discussed in separate threads by users... Not sure I understand. Are you thinking I posted these in the general WP7 forum? I posted them in this WP7 Apps sub-forum... So confused.
no i know where you posted the thread but i still dont want 350 threads about apps when most users post 4/5/6 apps in one thread. that i get but theres gonna be apps popping up each day and im hoping if a user finds 5 new ones the combine them in the same thread. tp2 isnt my forum but my goal here is to keep wp area semi clean. ill work with the peeps and if you guys have ideas please post them.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Optimus 7 and Samsung Focus (unlocked)
Carrier: Telus

jessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jessiethe3rd

I used this app like crazy on New Years - made like 15 different drinks (of course I felt it the next day.)

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > Windows Phone 7 Applications

Tags
alcohol, drinks, recipes, windows phone 7, wp7