PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Phone 7 Applications (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Cokctail Flow Alcoholic Drink Recipes App - cool visual bar (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=135683)

Clipp 10-19-2010 06:41 PM

Cokctail Flow Alcoholic Drink Recipes App - cool visual bar

Cokctail Flow (lmao it won't let me enter that first word without dyslexifying it) looks like it's going to be an awesome drink recipes app. I'll probably go buy liquor and mixers as an excuse to use the sweet interface.

This goes to show how good Windows Phone 7 is going to be for apps. So long WinMo!

C o c k t a i l flow.com

darren.wlsn1 10-19-2010 06:42 PM

Re: Cokctail Flow Alcoholic Drink Recipes App - cool visual bar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clipp (Post 1977259)
Cokctail Flow (lmao it won't let me enter that first word without dyslexifying it) looks like it's going to be an awesome drink recipes app. I'll probably go buy liquor and mixers as an excuse to use the sweet interface.

This goes to show how good Windows Phone 7 is going to be for apps. So long WinMo!

Cokctailflow

there is a thread with tons of wp7 apps listed in one link. maybe we should post them in courts thread since she posted a nice list with description of each.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-ph...ming-apps.html

i can sticky the thread too cause im sure theres gonna be a app a day coming out and sure we dont need 60 threads with one app posted in each.

Clipp 10-19-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1977261)
there is a thread with tons of wp7 apps listed in one link. maybe we should post them in courts thread since she posted a nice list with description of each.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-ph...ming-apps.html

i can sticky the thread too cause im sure theres gonna be a app a day coming out and sure we dont need 60 threads with one app posted in each.

What are you talking about? This part of the forum is eerily vacant and it's called windows phone 7 apps lol. This is where apps are supposed to be posted. Why have a whole sub-forum if there's just going to be one big mess of a thread.... you know what I mean? Plus, the ones i posted are new.

darren.wlsn1 10-19-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clipp (Post 1977269)
What are you talking about? This part of the forum is eerily vacant and it's called windows phone 7 apps lol. This is where apps are supposed to be posted. Why have a whole sub-forum if there's just going to be one big mess of a thread.... you know what I mean? Plus, the ones i posted are new.

im just saying its nice to have all the apps/descriptions on one page, i see your point and i was just asking your opinion. just didnt wanna see 40 threads with one app posted.

Clipp 10-19-2010 07:00 PM

Gotcha, but that's how it is on all forums... you post new apps/games as a single thread, so it stands out and lets people know... The clutter is unavoidable no matter how it's done ;) . Once WP7 is out for Sprint/Verizon, maybe someone can put together a "best apps" list.

GirlGoneGeek 10-19-2010 07:01 PM

darren is actually doing what we have always done clipp. if you notice in other sections with sub forums that are games & apps (for sharing the game) they all get merged there. The forum is for discussion on the games not announcing them. make any sense? lol

Clipp 10-19-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtney1985 (Post 1977286)
darren is actually doing what we have always done clipp. if you notice in other sections with sub forums that are games & apps (for sharing the game) they all get merged there. The forum is for discussion on the games not announcing them. make any sense? lol

It makes sense, if that were true lol. Look at the Windows Mobile Apps sub forum... where's the one thread listed with all the new apps? There's always going to be a sticky which lists popular or specific types of apps, but every new app is always announced and then discussed in separate threads by users... Not sure I understand. Are you thinking I posted these in the general WP7 forum? I posted them in this WP7 Apps sub-forum... So confused.

AZTECHKA 10-19-2010 07:18 PM

I like that app... I have the one for WinMo from the marketplace and it's cool to see what's in your liquor cabinet and know that you can make something with it.
We made Mint Julips (looks strange. not sure of the spelling) the other day...
They were good... All of them were.
Now I have a nice bottle of Jim Beam Rye for a fresh batch.
mmmmmmm.
p.

darren.wlsn1 10-19-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clipp (Post 1977297)
It makes sense, if that were true lol. Look at the Windows Mobile Apps sub forum... where's the one thread listed with all the new apps? There's always going to be a sticky which lists popular or specific types of apps, but every new app is always announced and then discussed in separate threads by users... Not sure I understand. Are you thinking I posted these in the general WP7 forum? I posted them in this WP7 Apps sub-forum... So confused.

no i know where you posted the thread but i still dont want 350 threads about apps when most users post 4/5/6 apps in one thread. that i get but theres gonna be apps popping up each day and im hoping if a user finds 5 new ones the combine them in the same thread. tp2 isnt my forum but my goal here is to keep wp area semi clean. ill work with the peeps and if you guys have ideas please post them.

jessiethe3rd 01-02-2011 03:29 PM

I used this app like crazy on New Years - made like 15 different drinks (of course I felt it the next day.)