PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   HTC Home Extra (6tabs) + HTC Home Customizer for WM5/6 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8134)

egoist81 05-24-2008 04:52 PM

Re: HTC Home Extra (6tabs) + HTC Home Customizer for WM5/6

Thanks, I get all 6 tabs now.

and the HHC v1.0 is a lot better than v0.8. I like it!

odyssey61 05-28-2008 06:26 AM

Bump. Just in case others are still after the files.

odyssey61 05-29-2008 06:48 PM

another bump as people are still wanting to access files. Thanks

Gezyon 06-05-2008 07:50 PM

I am wondering if this will work with my phone, I have a HTC Touch PPC6800... I would like some programs like this if there are any that will work with it... thanks!

BenS 06-07-2008 11:22 AM

I have tried using this and could get the six contacts but it wouldn't communicate with the HHC customizer to allow any changes to backgrounds, clocks, etc.. I have loaded HHC first then the HTC home extra soft reset to no avail. Tried loading everything in reverse but still no communication between the two any known solution for this predicament.

dearls 06-07-2008 11:40 AM

I like the htc home and customizer but have a hard time living with the memory leaks that come with it, anyone else have this issue? any ideas?
thanks

red_line 06-07-2008 12:05 PM

this is a noob ? and dont know if its been answered sorry if it has but I have the sprint touch and the final HHC to get the fav people which cab do I nstall that will work?

BenS 06-10-2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenS (Post 307686)
I have tried using this and could get the six contacts but it wouldn't communicate with the HHC customizer to allow any changes to backgrounds, clocks, etc.. I have loaded HHC first then the HTC home extra soft reset to no avail. Tried loading everything in reverse but still no communication between the two any known solution for this predicament.

disregard my initial post. I got everything in line.

TonyD42 06-28-2008 11:43 PM

hey i had a quick question..i have the verizon HTC 5800 (picture the 6800 minus the touch screen) i installed the home customizer no problem but now can not get it to boot on my actual phone. Does anyone have any idea why its not working? Any advice would be greatly appreciated because i love the setup you guys have and definitely want it on my phone

dzuchowski 06-29-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sovrce (Post 148847)
How do I get my taskbar to look like that, with the different Windows icon? It's absolutely amazing.

Also, how do I get rid of tabs? I'd like that bar shown in the second picture, the one with the Friends | Messages/Email | BTon | WifiON. Thanks for any help.

he is using wisbar advanced for the vista look for the menu. it is a skinning program, and uses up way to much memory.... stay away i say