PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   HTC Home Extra (6tabs) + HTC Home Customizer for WM5/6 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8134)

H2447INTX 01-26-2008 07:14 AM

ok can someone walk me threw this i think i can get the file downloaded but how do you change the clock and such is it just a simple click of the mouse or more programing?

what does this look like after install

i have the htc touch

H2447INTX 01-26-2008 10:33 PM

Going thew the rapishear ? if that was the name, do you do the free app or premeum?, alos what is the deal with it saying your files will be deleated in 90 day with out down load?

any one know or have a quick link i could just down load strait to my touch!?

H2447INTX 01-27-2008 02:36 AM

ok well this is what i have got as of now , phone is about a week old

htc touch

-iphone dialer skin
-pieplus2.2
-ppcgeekssprintmms.zip
-htc home customizer
-htc weather patch

so far everything seams to be working well and have had no issues!

one question if i needed to or wanted to remove these from the phone would it be aneasy and and remove or would i have to do a hard reset and would that work?

H2447INTX 01-27-2008 09:22 PM

i am also running
-vista cube 2.0
-cube config (witch i do not know how to use)
-2 icon pacs (witch i do not know how to change)

so if anyone is just sittin around and would like help me learn how to make changes let me know !

EDGE23 01-28-2008 12:31 AM

so you want the htc home 6 tab version on your touch?

H2447INTX 01-28-2008 04:00 AM

i have it on my touch now but i can only get 5 tabs the last one on the list is alway missing !

honan 01-28-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2447INTX (Post 170961)
i have it on my touch now but i can only get 5 tabs the last one on the list is alway missing !

Go to Settings/Today/HTC Plugin(tab on the bottom of the today screen) Check the sixth tab and it is so.

dontgethate 01-28-2008 01:09 PM

hey guys can anyone jus email me these files im kinda having a hard time my email is dontgethate@yahoo.com... thanks in advance..

cooldvaz 01-28-2008 02:51 PM

awesome man works great

kiagirlKim 01-31-2008 12:45 PM

Hi all, this is my first post. I've had my mogul since Sept and i loaded the HTC customizer on it right away. i haven't had any problems with it until last night, it just disappeared. So last night i spent hours trying to get it to work. i tried uninstalling it, reloading it on my phone, downloading a new verion and i can get it on my phone but it doesn't show up on my today screen. i can go thru and change all the settings but it never shows up. any suggestions would be wonderful as i'm lost without it.

reply or email me - kimhwse@gmail.com

thanks
Kim

koolaidalan 01-31-2008 09:45 PM

I downloaded the hhc for my bell touch, I've I want it to have six home icons however its not letting me, it list six and I put them in the order but it only shows 5 on my home screen

hittormiss 01-31-2008 10:10 PM

how do i put this on my htc mogul

koolaidalan 01-31-2008 10:17 PM

download it to your pc, then transfer it to your mogul and install, its a great program and I recommend it

hittormiss 02-01-2008 02:03 AM

How do u get the transformer background on the mogul

wanderingshockey 02-26-2008 11:02 AM

Re: HTC Home Extra (6tabs) + HTC Home Customizer for WM5/6

I added the HTC home extra and Customizer...and love it...My only question is have a question mark in one of the three tabs...I have mms, sms, and then it seems to go to missed calls...but has a questionmark in the box...Is there a fix for this?...Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks...By the Way ***** five stars***** great program...no problems with download and everything looks and works great....

cybertrakker 02-26-2008 04:39 PM

does any one know how to change the temp settings on this app, mine shows celsius and i cant find the settings to change it

bignasty 02-26-2008 11:44 PM

i am about to get the touch and i dont even know where to begin on doing that to mine but i want to i think i need the hhc is that easy to use and can you guide me in the right direction thank you any way

superman20042000 02-29-2008 02:54 AM

already propz

SMURK 03-16-2008 01:25 AM

ive downloaded the file.. for the customizer but i keep gettings "the htc home plugin is not installed. would you like to download and install a compatible version?" ... then of course i click yes..and then it comes back with an error "installation of homepluginwm6.cab was unsuccessful." im really not sure where to go from here..i appreciate any feed back

bimmerman 03-16-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMURK (Post 219709)
ive downloaded the file.. for the customizer but i keep gettings "the htc home plugin is not installed. would you like to download and install a compatible version?" ... then of course i click yes..and then it comes back with an error "installation of homepluginwm6.cab was unsuccessful." im really not sure where to go from here..i appreciate any feed back

Just search for the HTC home plugin and d/l if from some where else. I had to do the same thing.

jawxx 04-13-2008 10:14 PM

Where'd you get the themes for the taskbars and whatnot? I've been lookin around and not finding much. Those screen shots look AWESOME!

thanks,
-Justin

GrimHrs 04-29-2008 10:31 AM

i would really like some help getting the start menus (top of phone) shown in the screens in this thread. can someone please help?

mistergabe 04-29-2008 10:51 PM

yo man your themes are nice, i like what yu did, only if i could do the same on my HTC TOUCH

PPC6700Hooligan 04-30-2008 01:05 AM

I also would like to know where to get the themes or backgrounds shown as examples on page on of this thread. Any chance someone will post ??

eperez51 05-17-2008 09:18 PM

I am new to the the site and my ppc i have the 6800 for uscellular, but i dont know if i have to download the file on the computer and transfer it to the phone or do i download it directly from the phone? and really i am just trying to get the big clock thats all.....need help please... thanks inadvance

odyssey61 05-17-2008 09:24 PM

Hi Eperez51. you can either download to your pc and then transfer them to your phone or once the HHC is installed you can download them from the program itself. The programs allows you to view the icons clocks etc and then you can select just the ones you want to use. Cheers

kansway 05-18-2008 09:29 AM

I have PPC with Windows Mobile 2005. I installed HTC Home Customizer 0.8 into it. I customized my PPC and it not takes any effect. I softly restarted my phone, but nothing. I think, that it's just not saving. What I should do?

Senor Fresco 05-19-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bimmerman (Post 220183)
Just search for the HTC home plugin and d/l if from some where else. I had to do the same thing.

wait i dont get it im newb at this. so what do i do if this happens?

egoist81 05-23-2008 03:20 AM

It seems that number of HTC Touch users (including me) are not getting the 6th tab.
In my case, it's always the 'Favorite People' tab.
Went into Setting/Today/ and tried everything I could, but still no luck.

Does any one have the same problem?
Has any one found a way to solve this?

or Does it simply NOT work with Touch?

odyssey61 05-23-2008 04:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by egoist81 (Post 292849)
It seems that number of HTC Touch users (including me) are not getting the 6th tab.
In my case, it's always the 'Favorite People' tab.
Went into Setting/Today/ and tried everything I could, but still no luck.

Have you uninstalled the HTC Blue that is the original version?

Does any one have the same problem?
Has any one found a way to solve this?

I have a Touch. I installed htchome-2.1-hermes-n2a.cab first. Then I installed HHC v 1.0 Final. And then finally the back light fix. Works fine.

or Does it simply NOT work with Touch?

Nope works fine. I have all 6 tabs. If you are using Kaiser v .8 you only get 5 tabs.

egoist81 05-24-2008 04:52 PM

Thanks, I get all 6 tabs now.

and the HHC v1.0 is a lot better than v0.8. I like it!

odyssey61 05-28-2008 06:26 AM

Bump. Just in case others are still after the files.

odyssey61 05-29-2008 06:48 PM

another bump as people are still wanting to access files. Thanks

Gezyon 06-05-2008 07:50 PM

I am wondering if this will work with my phone, I have a HTC Touch PPC6800... I would like some programs like this if there are any that will work with it... thanks!

BenS 06-07-2008 11:22 AM

I have tried using this and could get the six contacts but it wouldn't communicate with the HHC customizer to allow any changes to backgrounds, clocks, etc.. I have loaded HHC first then the HTC home extra soft reset to no avail. Tried loading everything in reverse but still no communication between the two any known solution for this predicament.

dearls 06-07-2008 11:40 AM

I like the htc home and customizer but have a hard time living with the memory leaks that come with it, anyone else have this issue? any ideas?
thanks

red_line 06-07-2008 12:05 PM

this is a noob ? and dont know if its been answered sorry if it has but I have the sprint touch and the final HHC to get the fav people which cab do I nstall that will work?

BenS 06-10-2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenS (Post 307686)
I have tried using this and could get the six contacts but it wouldn't communicate with the HHC customizer to allow any changes to backgrounds, clocks, etc.. I have loaded HHC first then the HTC home extra soft reset to no avail. Tried loading everything in reverse but still no communication between the two any known solution for this predicament.

disregard my initial post. I got everything in line.

TonyD42 06-28-2008 11:43 PM

hey i had a quick question..i have the verizon HTC 5800 (picture the 6800 minus the touch screen) i installed the home customizer no problem but now can not get it to boot on my actual phone. Does anyone have any idea why its not working? Any advice would be greatly appreciated because i love the setup you guys have and definitely want it on my phone

dzuchowski 06-29-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sovrce (Post 148847)
How do I get my taskbar to look like that, with the different Windows icon? It's absolutely amazing.

Also, how do I get rid of tabs? I'd like that bar shown in the second picture, the one with the Friends | Messages/Email | BTon | WifiON. Thanks for any help.

he is using wisbar advanced for the vista look for the menu. it is a skinning program, and uses up way to much memory.... stay away i say