PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-D Gaming coming to NVIDIA!

this looks awesome the possibilities are insane with th at level of tech. cant wait till we get to play with it!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
4D? So I can travel back and forth along time now? COOL! I want to go to 2380 and see if we reached star trek level of technology, and back to 1776 and arm the revolutionary army with AKs.
yeah yeah the 4th dimension is time.

shoulda been s little more correct for ya..

neways k_semler, u r dead to me now

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
read the earlier threads somewhere about this and people were talking about the amount of strain you would be putting on your back.
didn't think about that,
but what about putting the paper on a wall or something so when you're sitting in your cubicle at work,
you could be playing your game instead. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
this is a good point.. just use a higher table (bar height) or something... its kinda more like a wii...

I think its main point is to prove the achievements of the NVIDIA chip... i'm sure the games will get more bearable

codybear- you're right, its called Augmented Reality.
woot, I think I might have to quote you one that last part, but leave out is called audmented reality.
haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
sorry to reoost bro. been gone for a few months. tried the bb storm and had to come back.
hahaha. my friend has a bbstorm.
when I found out, I looked at him and went lol
Old 07-09-2009, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900) dual boot Android
Carrier: Money Grabbin' Verizon

inertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to inertone

ughh gross my cousin has that thing...its horrible...winmo got raped with the bbstorm
Old 07-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertone View Post
ughh gross my cousin has that thing...its horrible...winmo got raped with the bbstorm
to tell you the truth, the newer OS's for it are REALLY stable... but what brought me back was the lack of customization with the BB... and my geek brotheran
Old 07-09-2009, 11:48 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

syanni, my girl bought more omnia games that have free trials if you want them? i got oldschoo looking knights chess and spiderman toxic 2, if you want them,pm me.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

ok, this would be sooooooooooooo friggin cool to have...I love the navigator it has...and it looks like it runs some sort of mobile shell type interface??

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61827

Here's the link to the other thread on here about this.
It has a link to an xda thread with cabs for installing and trying it out.
Not sure what devices it all works on, but check it out if ya want.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software