PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: WeatherPanel Program Download Updated 07/10/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Question... is this compatible with TF3D?

Answer...No this is a Today screen plugin

Old 09-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc polaris
Carrier: tmobile

joshzzz2001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbusch View Post
I added a fix to my weatherpanel hourly fix to migrate the old 24 hour data to the new 12 hour data. This may not help if weather data is never 24 hours.

As some of you might know there are a couple of versions of the weatherpanel hourly data fix. One of these fixes is posted at the beginning of this thread. I also created a fix to the hourly data different than what is on this thread. My goal was to never have my graphs blank out when weatherpanel updated.

Here is a link to a weatherpanel forums site that I posted my fix if you are interest click here.
http://pixel.dnsalias.net/weatherpan...8&p=3409#p3409
Is this the same fix that is included in the WeatherPanel_2009.cab that is posted in the first post of this thread? I also have sometimes 12-hr and at times, 24-hr data on my graph with that cab installed.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshzzz2001 View Post
Is this the same fix that is included in the WeatherPanel_2009.cab that is posted in the first post of this thread? I also have sometimes 12-hr and at times, 24-hr data on my graph with that cab installed.
No, this fix is different. You will need to uninstall that fix and install my fix, or live with 12 hours for now.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc polaris
Carrier: tmobile

joshzzz2001 is a n00b

thanks, tcbusch! just installed the fix and looks to be working except that it does not work in one of the cities (i have 3 all in all). i'll let you know if there are other issues.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshzzz2001 View Post
thanks, tcbusch! just installed the fix and looks to be working except that it does not work in one of the cities (i have 3 all in all). i'll let you know if there are other issues.
If you enable logging you'll be able to see how often your cities get 24 hours of forecast. The log file is named FixWPHourData.txt in your WeatherPanel directory. If the city never gets 24 hours you'll never get 24 hours.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:57 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

I can't seem to get WP to work with the homescreen widget with MS 3.5...am I doing something wrong, or is there a change to MS 3.5 that I need to know about? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-30-2009, 03:03 AM
N00b

Fitefreak is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I can't seem to get WP to work with the homescreen widget with MS 3.5...am I doing something wrong, or is there a change to MS 3.5 that I need to know about? Thanks in advance!
I had to re-install the WP-Activate CAB to get it to work. As far as I can tell only two of the widgets show up in Mobile Shell 3.5 and they are icons only-no text or current temperature.

In version 3.01 of Mobile Shell, you could choose from four of the widgets WP-Activate created and some of them used to show current temperature and a 'feels like' temperature. Unless I'm doing something wrong they don't appear as a choice in Mobile Shell 3.5.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I may be out of the WP game for mobile shell...3.5 current weather widget is pretty nice
Old 10-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

murielt is a n00b
Cool Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: WeatherPanel Program Download Updated 07/10/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitefreak View Post
I had to re-install the WP-Activate CAB to get it to work. As far as I can tell only two of the widgets show up in Mobile Shell 3.5 and they are icons only-no text or current temperature.

In version 3.01 of Mobile Shell, you could choose from four of the widgets WP-Activate created and some of them used to show current temperature and a 'feels like' temperature. Unless I'm doing something wrong they don't appear as a choice in Mobile Shell 3.5.
Hmmmm, just installed Mobile Shell 3.5 myself and wound up with the same issue (no way to insert WP the way it showed with the previous shell version). So guess no more "feels like" info on my screen for the time being....

Too early for me to give my two cents on how the "current weather" feature works on the new Shell (about time they tried it, tho!!!). Time will tell....
Old 10-02-2009, 09:00 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I may be out of the WP game for mobile shell...3.5 current weather widget is pretty nice
Still not accurate for me...WP IS accurate!

How can you turn OFF MS weather, I dont see a way?

Also...pretty dumb that 3.5 doesn't support the seperate Spb weather program with widgets, which I own, which has more features than the standard 3.5 weather...but that too was inaccurate.

I'm hoping storyr or others fix this =D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
weatherpanel