PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Rogers

mtao is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: WeatherPanel Program Download Updated 07/09/2009

Thank you, it works again! How come all of sudden the Marsware didn't update the data? Will this happen again?
Old 07-10-2009, 07:14 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtao View Post
Thank you, it works again! How come all of sudden the Marsware didn't update the data? Will this happen again?
short version is it works now with new dll and a permanant fix is in the works. theres a link posted for the other thread in this thread i think.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

flipfone is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to flipfone Send a message via Yahoo to flipfone Send a message via Skype™ to flipfone

after a hardreset i installed WP again and now it wont setup? i uninstalled removed all setting and installed the fixed cab/dll. any ideas? oops nevermind, i played with the settings and now its working again. thx again all.

ROM: EVO DECK

Last edited by flipfone; 07-10-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Ahhh, life in the PPC world is good again

Old 07-10-2009, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Great news everyone!!!

We found an alternate site for the weather feed. This means you can have the 10 day forecast back. All you have to do is go back to your old dll or install. The one you were using last week. Hopefully everyone saved thier old installs or have a copy of the old dll. If not I believe Storyr will be updating the cabs on this post.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:59 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbusch View Post
Great news everyone!!!

We found an alternate site for the weather feed. This means you can have the 10 day forecast back. All you have to do is go back to your old dll or install. The one you were using last week. Hopefully everyone saved thier old installs or have a copy of the old dll. If not I believe Storyr will be updating the cabs on this post.
Haha!!! You guys never cease to amaze me! I did however delete my old install so if storyr has the goods he will be the man once again! Thanks bro!

2 Q's, Where does feed come from? Is this permanent?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Hopefully everyone saved thier old installs or have a copy of the old dll. If not I believe Storyr will be updating the cabs on this post.
Doh!!! I wait for the old dll to be posted!

late,
Coz

p.s. Excellent work everyone!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

charlyee is a n00b

Quote:
Great news everyone!!!

WOW, that is fantastic!!! Thank you so much.

I did not save my old .dll so I will eagerly wait for storyr to post the .cab file.

Thanks again.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Doh!!! I wait for the old dll to be posted!

late,
Coz

p.s. Excellent work everyone!
As they say: What was old is new again...

The original CAB and DLL are available in the first post. This will restore your 10 day forecast.

Soon I'll be updating with new moon phase tables for 2010...
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:30 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
As they say: What was old is new again...

The original CAB and DLL are available in the first post. This will restore your 10 day forecast.

Soon I'll be updating with new moon phase tables for 2010...
You rock!!

EDIT: Wooohooo I was first!! Hahahaha.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
weatherpanel