PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD
Carrier: Verizon

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX
[WORKING] {Window Mobile 6.5 Titanium Plugin} CFacebook V0.5 (30.04.2009)

Greetings,

After spending a lot of free time playing with Titanium and doing some research on what the panels can do I have come up with a few great things. I would like to present:

CFacebook Titanium Plugin

COffice is a Titanium plugin which allows you to continue your Facebook Addiction using Facebook Mobile and Facebook Instant Messenger.

I have included a cab to install the plugin. Please let me know if there is something wrong with the cab because this is the first time for me making a Cab file.

I want to thank the following People and I ask that you support them in their endeavors.

-AppStar for the confidence and help with the Titanium Installed and for giving me some great ideas as well as a great background for my phone. Here
-Showaco for the Titanium customizer and giving me the confidence to mess with the registry. Here
-Thanks to blutz for a great application
-Thanks to jug6ernaut for a great post on Facebook Mobile
-Thanks to rpereira for doing some leg work and helping to figure out the issues with my Cab.
-Thanks to everyone who has tried it out so far and given me feedback.

Feedback helps get things fixed so please leave me some.

If you like what you see and you want to donate me money for a Root Beer then PM me and I will hook you up with Paypal.

IF there are any problems please let me know and I will try and fix what I can. I am new to coding for the phone and some of this stuff so please be patient with me. Thanks.

---Change Log----
V0.5P
- Built seperate CAB for Palringo.
V0.5
- Rebuilt the CAB file.
- Cleaned .plg file.
V0.4
- Changed CAB file locations and fixed Setup.dll
V0.3
- Fooled with the Setup.dll. Hopefully works this time. P.S. Thanks Showaco for doing this so late with me.
V0.2
- Organized the default.plg
- Tried a new setup.dll
V0.1
- Cleaned and organized .plg file
- Created Cab
- Created Icons
- Created Panels
- Created Registry Keys
Attached Files
File Type: cab CFacebook V0.5.cab (57.8 KB, 172 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab CFacebookP V0.5.cab (57.7 KB, 112 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by JukEboX; 04-30-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Update to V0.5
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: [DEV] {Window Mobile 6.5 Titanium Plugin} CFacebook V0.2 (29.04.2009)

Lets see if this one works!

Nope, cab install unsuccessful

Last edited by Brock1909; 04-29-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:46 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
Greetings,

After spending a lot of free time playing with Titanium and doing some research on what the panels can do I have come up with a few great things. I would like to present:

CFacebook Titanium Plugin

COffice is a Titanium plugin which allows you to continue your Facebook Addiction using Facebook Mobile and Facebook Instant Messenger.

I have included a cab to install the plugin. Please let me know if there is something wrong with the cab because this is the first time for me making a Cab file.

I want to thank the following People and I ask that you support them in their endeavors.

-AppStar for the confidence and help with the Titanium Installed and for giving me some great ideas as well as a great background for my phone. Here
-Showaco for the Titanium customizer and giving me the confidence to mess with the registry. Here
-Thanks to blutz for a great application
-Thanks to jug6ernaut for a great post on Facebook Mobile
-Thanks to rpereira for doing some leg work and helping to figure out the issues with my Cab.
-Thanks to everyone who has tried it out so far and given me feedback.

Feedback helps get things fixed so please leave me some.

If you like what you see and you want to donate me money for a Root Beer then PM me and I will hook you up with Paypal.

IF there are any problems please let me know and I will try and fix what I can. I am new to coding for the phone and some of this stuff so please be patient with me. Thanks.

---Change Log----
V0.2
- Organized the default.plg
- Tried a new setup.dll
V0.1
- Cleaned and organized .plg file
- Created Cab
- Created Icons
- Created Panels
- Created Registry Keys
Ill check it out when I get a chance. Any chance of putting Palringo there for those of us who use that for Facebook chat?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Ill check it out when I get a chance. Any chance of putting Palringo there for those of us who use that for Facebook chat?
If you like you can edit it with CHome editor or I can post up another Version of this one using Palingro. What ever works for you. I can do either.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:04 AM
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
If you like you can edit it with CHome editor or I can post up another Version of this one using Palingro. What ever works for you. I can do either.
Nice bro. Umm I didn't want to deal with CHome, I guess I could try it. If you get a chance hook it up with Facebook and Palringo like you have it. That would be sweet.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Nice bro. Umm I didn't want to deal with CHome, I guess I could try it. If you get a chance hook it up with Facebook and Palringo like you have it. That would be sweet.
NO problem I will do that tomorrow. I just want to make sure i have the Cabs working. From there the possibilities are endless.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:16 AM
White Monster > Red Bull

Quote:
NO problem I will do that tomorrow. I just want to make sure i have the Cabs working. From there the possibilities are endless.
Cool bro. Welcome to the dev world!
Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Re: [DEV] {Window Mobile 6.5 Titanium Plugin} CFacebook V0.3 (30.04.2009)

cab does not install. Get unsuccessful error
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 04-30-2009, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: [DEV] {Window Mobile 6.5 Titanium Plugin} CFacebook V0.4 (30.04.2009)

Working on them right now.
Stick with me
Old 04-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Re: [DEV] {Window Mobile 6.5 Titanium Plugin} CFacebook V0.4 (30.04.2009)

Quote:
Working on them right now.
Stick with me
cool beans i'm here waiting

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software