PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 11:16 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: Unmask Blocked Calls!

I was so happy while i was reading this until i got to the part where it says that sprint is not soported

Old 02-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

intresting.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: Unmask Blocked Calls!

Wow let me know when they support sprint..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
So...Wanna know what TrapCall is all about?

Sure, it unmasks annoying blocked calls, but that's not all.

Number unmasking!
Trapcall will unblock and reveal the actual caller ID when a call has been blocked. No software or download needed!

Block unwanted callers!
Stop getting harrassing phone calls! Block any caller and let them hear the "Number Disconnected" message.

Record your calls!
A first in mobile phones, record all of your incoming calls! For information about how to make sure you are doing this legally, read this.

Caller ID and name of caller!
You won't only see the number of the person calling, but you'll also see their full name!

Voicemail transcriptions!
Read your voicemail messages via SMS while in a meeting, class, movie or other busy area! Please note that the transcription is done by individuals, not machines, so by signing up for this service you are giving permission for the transcribers to listen to your voicemails. See here for details.

Online Management!
You can access your Trapcall account from any device. Just Login Here to access your account!

Unmasking blocked calls is a free service,But some of the other options you would have to pay a fee.
Free/Price info & SignUp. Trapcall is Beta right now and they do NOT support Sprint at this time but are working on it and you can sign up now then receive a email when the service is ready for Sprint.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:21 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOceaN View Post
Wow let me know when they support sprint..
How about you keep looking yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
I was so happy while i was reading this until i got to the part where it says that sprint is not soported
Ya I hear that but they are getting it done they say so we shall see. I am looking forward to using this also.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm gonna check this out!! I wonder if this will allow numbers to be used in VZW's new 10 # free plan. I have a friend that has all their #'s restricted, so it would be nice to see what number they are calling from so I can call back or just so I know who I am getting when I answer!! Their house phone is restricted as well, but they usually use that one the most, so I have to wonder if it is enough for the number to be revealed in this way for it to be ticked off as a free call!!

I'll update what I find out, but I wanted to post what I was thinking in case anyone else knew already or could use this like that but haven't thought about that yet!

edit: Apparently it doesn't support VZW yet either. I signed up and got the message my registration is started, but they don't support VZW yet, so I will be updated as they work on it....bummer!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 02-19-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

this has already been posted. do a search for trapcall.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:56 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
this has already been posted. do a search for trapcall.
Such is life....
Old 02-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Rogers

arcsvibe is a n00b

Sounds great! Hopefully they can get Canadian carriers up and running real soon.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 02-26-2009, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mikel81 is becoming a great contributor