PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cracked and illegal software is slowing down windows mobile development

I find this thread funny since you thanked someone earlier for posting a zip with a bunch of games in the Games section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohaSlyF View Post
well,these are sme of the games I have on my touch pro also with apps,too many t name for now,75mb
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
MohaslyF thanks for huge download where you find that i thank you too. If anyone else has more join in lets make this Database huge iam already getting some awesome info here guys thanks alot
If you look at some of the games included in the zip you will see there are titles such as NFS which we all know is not freeware... DragonBird, also not freeware... Just to name a couple...

Talk about hypocrisy!!!

Last edited by CozBoogie; 12-03-2009 at 06:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:43 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

Actually DBways i didnt get a chance to check out his download if you noticed i thanked everyone who contributed to my thread . So before jumping to conculsion please noticed how i conduct myself i thanked you too didnt i ? . I didnt get a chance to notice if someone posted cracked software.If the software is cracked and you know of this why did you spread the link here? That makes no sense !!
Old 12-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Was wondering why in every thread you post you mention an awesome site you found with helpful software and stuff (and duplicates of stuff available here for 2 years +-). I admit I didn't do my homework - I would have found that it was your own site/forum that you are attempting to steer some traffic to.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Actually DBways i didnt get a chance to check out his download if you noticed i thanked everyone who contributed to my thread . So before jumping to conculsion please noticed how i conduct myself i thanked you too didnt i ? . I didnt get a chance to notice if someone posted cracked software.If the software is cracked and you know of this why did you spread the link here? That makes no sense !!
I'm not talking about thanking people... You obviously downloaded the zip as you stated
Quote:
thanks for HUGE download!!
. The only way you would have know it was big was by downloading...

Quote:
If the software is cracked and you know of this why did you spread the link here? That makes no sense !!
I'm not the one who posted a thread in reference to illegal software. I never once said I was aginst piracy and then went and downloaded the software illegally. Download all the illegal software you want. I honestly could care less. Piracy may never go away... It's not just in PPC software and games, it's everywhere... Movies, music, software, etc...

I was just stating that I found this thread you created funny. It's almost like your preaching aginst software piracy but you just became a pirate yourself by downloading the zip originally posted... Regardless if you knew it or not...

Just my 2 cents...
Old 12-03-2009, 12:21 PM
PPC Geek's writer

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP

Actually DBways in the thread the man who posted the download said it was 75MB download so everyone who saw the thread knew it was a large download. You shouldnt be so quick to jump on me , as everything i do is very clear.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:24 PM
PPC Geek's writer

Wow I did this thread hoping I would get some ideas and insight the 1st half was good. I got some great info and i saw where my mistakes where. but now it seems like a bashing i just like to know what i did wrong to some people here? Or is this the way every thread is conducted?
Old 12-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Again, I was just stating I thought it was funny... Didn't mean to give you the feel of being bashed...
Old 12-03-2009, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv

Quote:
Wow I did this thread hoping I would get some ideas and insight the 1st half was good. I got some great info and i saw where my mistakes where. but now it seems like a bashing i just like to know what i did wrong to some people here? Or is this the way every thread is conducted?

you got to understand that the world is corrupted by its own power and its almost point less to get through to the corrupted you just need better security for your games. I suggest trying to build the security into the game and leave nno resources on the outside in txt or dat files that can be modified. just play it safe so we can all play lol I'd like to see better games for my diamond like call of duty 2 that was like n64 and i really liked it. Do what you do best just do it a little more secure bro!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:15 PM
PPC Geek's writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv View Post
you got to understand that the world is corrupted by its own power and its almost point less to get through to the corrupted you just need better security for your games. I suggest trying to build the security into the game and leave nno resources on the outside in txt or dat files that can be modified. just play it safe so we can all play lol I'd like to see better games for my diamond like call of duty 2 that was like n64 and i really liked it. Do what you do best just do it a little more secure bro!
thanks i needed that
Old 12-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Piracy, warez and You.

Threads merged.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
free pocket pc games, pocket pc games, pocket pc wvga, windowsmobile games