PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Lightbulb Want to beta test new security software?

From cool smart phone - http://www.coolsmartphone.com/news4489.html

Flexilis - Take part in this hot new beta!
31 Dec 2008

Flexilis is a new company made up of security researchers, software developers and mobile technology fanatics. They want to help make the mobile world a safe place to work and play and the result is a new application which will keep your device and data safe. A private beta will be rolled out in the new year and Flexilis would love to have some of you guys on board. The application is fast, battery efficient and is designed to stop the loss or theft of data to hackers, malware and spam.

The guys are big fans of coolsmartphone.com so they've give us a special invite link. The first 100 people to sign up will be granted an invite to the beta, with everyone after that given priority access. So, if you'd like to take part and help out get clicking.

Link - Flexili Invite
Old 12-31-2008, 02:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Want to beta test new security software?

thanx, got the email allready, cant wait. also got the viigo beta dled, looks cool.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:23 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Signed up as well and have played with viigo a few times.

late,
Coz
Old 12-31-2008, 02:28 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Signed up as well and have played with viigo a few times.

late,
Coz
for sports, still love sportscenter plugin. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=4161
Old 12-31-2008, 04:33 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level

Ok, I just got the follow-up email from Flexili and am backing up my device to their servers as we speak. Also set up my phone to be protected from viruses and attacks, etc. So far things seem to be working ok and the interface is pretty straight forward.

late,
Coz
Old 12-31-2008, 05:20 PM
Coz-erator

I ended up taking this off for now. It was killing my phone. Took upwards of 4 minutes to return from a soft reset. It was hella sluggish.

Anyone else have issues or no issues?

late,
Coz
Old 12-31-2008, 05:51 PM
acs tester

no soft reset lag for me on my pro, ill try it on my diamond for more feedback.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
I ended up taking this off for now. It was killing my phone. Took upwards of 4 minutes to return from a soft reset. It was hella sluggish.

Anyone else have issues or no issues?

late,
Coz
I took it off as well. The virus/attack protection slowed my Omnia to a crawl, and even with them disabled, it only backed-up things on the device itself! I am going to stick with DashWire for the occasional backup and image sharing (at least DW will search other memory for DCIM folders). Still waiting for a battery-friendly fix though!!!!

Old 12-31-2008, 07:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: AT*T

Flexilis is a n00b

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! For those having issues, make sure to send us an email to support at flexilis dot com , so we can track and fix them, and make this product even more rocking!

-The Flexilis Team
Old 12-31-2008, 09:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

berserker is just getting started

Using it with no lag so far...

Still using SPB back-up for my data though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software