PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 09:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fuel MPG Tracker "GasTracker" v0.1- VGA Only

Great app, i have been looking for something like this for a while. The only suggestion i have is if there was a way to see a table or log of the entries. As of now once you enter in the new mileage you see the latest mpg and an overall mpg, maybe have an option to see the previous entries or something similar.....great work!
Old 12-31-2008, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

mwheeler1982 is keeping up the good workmwheeler1982 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
Great app, i have been looking for something like this for a while. The only suggestion i have is if there was a way to see a table or log of the entries. As of now once you enter in the new mileage you see the latest mpg and an overall mpg, maybe have an option to see the previous entries or something similar.....great work!
That's a good idea! I'll see what I can whip up.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just installed on my Moul and looks good. Wod be goood to have log options, agreed. I need to keep logs having a work truck and this would work great
Old 12-31-2008, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

mwheeler1982 is keeping up the good workmwheeler1982 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Just installed on my Moul and looks good. Wod be goood to have log options, agreed. I need to keep logs having a work truck and this would work great
I'm working on a new version that has some new features, but that scares the crap out of me to think that somebody is going to rely on my software for their job :P
Old 12-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No reason to be scared, its end usser that makes the mistakes by putting in the wrong numbers in the programs. Its People like "U" that make it easier for people like me.

Last edited by dallas contractor; 12-31-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
No reason to be scared, its end usser that makes the mistakes by putting in the wrong numbers in the programs. Its People like "U" that make it easier for people like me.

I agree Wheeler. On the features tip for your new version, can i offer a couple suggestion? Besides the logging feature I suggested what about a way to export it to excel or another program to save it and also a way to backup or save the information. I constantly flashing my phone and if there is a way to backup/save my data im going to use that program over one i cant so i dont have to always reenter information. Again just some suggestions, thanks again and Happy New Year
Old 01-01-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

boomhower is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler1982 View Post
Looks like SQL CE isn't completely installed. You may try grabbing it from Microsoft and installing it. It's available here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Still no luck. Well at least you know who to turn to when you want to test something, I am the difficult one apparently.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
I agree Wheeler. On the features tip for your new version, can i offer a couple suggestion? Besides the logging feature I suggested what about a way to export it to excel or another program to save it and also a way to backup or save the information. I constantly flashing my phone and if there is a way to backup/save my data im going to use that program over one i cant so i dont have to always reenter information. Again just some suggestions, thanks again and Happy New Year
I should have version 0.2 out in the next couple of days.. It will address all of your requests

When upgrading from 0.1 to 0.2, you'll need to manually backup/restore the database, but I'll put out instructions on that when I release it!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Fuel MPG Tracker "GasTracker" v0.2- VGA Only **Updated**

Bump for v0.2 release!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Fuel MPG Tracker "GasTracker" v0.2- VGA Only **Updated**

Thanks for the effort you've put into this. It's really a useful program. I'm downloading the update now.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software