PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Bad HAL 9000 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
I'm pointing other threads to this discussion so that we can have one central thread on Pandora.

late,
Coz
But you killed both the threads that had more information then this one. :-\

Should have merged them, or moved one of them over here instead and closed this one.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: palm pre

yotoad is keeping up the good workyotoad is keeping up the good work

kind of funky on my touch pro, but it works really well with the D-Pad

up - list of stations
center button - play/pause
left / right - back/forward
down - contextual menu specific to song
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (31.0 KB, 669 views) Click for barcode!
sony clie peg-t665c: 5/2002-3/2006
palm v - 5/1999-4/2002
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Even if the threads are closed the information is still there. Since this is confirmed to be working lets start off fresh and move forward.

late,
Coz
Old 12-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

My mistake for originally posting the pandora file in the titan forum instead of the software forums. My reason being is that i thought since a hardware keyboard was required to input text on pandora, (maybe there's a work-around to use the onscreen keyboard) titan users would find it more functional. Thanks for moving the discussion to where it belongs coz.
dschoenike

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Touch Pro

lmv7777 is keeping up the good worklmv7777 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lmv7777

awesomenessness

Diamond > Touch > Treo 700p > TOUCH PRO

If i helped. click "thanks"
Thanks!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I installed it on my Omnia, and it seems to install and start to run fine, but at the point you need to create an account/sign in, it covers the bottom bar and doesn't kick in the keyboard, so I don't have any way of entering data!! I'll play around with settings when I have more time, but that is the first impression!!

Old 12-10-2008, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatlard is a n00b

Okay.. next logical question. How do I get this to output line out instead of headphones..

in other words.. pre amp out.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I installed it on my Omnia, and it seems to install and start to run fine, but at the point you need to create an account/sign in, it covers the bottom bar and doesn't kick in the keyboard, so I don't have any way of entering data!! I'll play around with settings when I have more time, but that is the first impression!!
Open the keyboard first, then open program

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Open the keyboard first, then open program
Well....I took a couple extra minutes and mapped my keyboard to a button which worked, but after I filled in the email address + password it gives me a message I need a valid zip-code but no place to enter one. Is there a site I need to go to first on the PC? I tried http://www.pandora.com/ but it is a dead link!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Brent212 is just getting started

Okay, there must be some issue with my phone, because this is the 3rd or 4th program in recent memory that I've been unable to use with the screen off, while others have claimed it works.

I'm using a Sprint Touch with Slide2Unlock (which I'm thinking could be the culprit).

When I push the button on top to turn off the screen, the sound stops. I'm thinking that could be the norm and I just shouldn't actively turn off the screen.

However, if I leave Pandora running, the screen dims after 30 seconds, but won't turn off completely ever. So I guess I can use it that way, but it sucks that the battery will be drained faster because the screen is still on.

When I press the button to turn the screen off and the sound stops, if I press the button again, the screen turns on, displaying the slide2unlock screen, and the sound starts again. Now the screen will actually turn off on its own after 30 seconds. When that happens, the sound stops for about 1 second, then it starts up again, giving me hope. But then after about 5-10 seconds, it stops again completely.

Any thoughts? Is this normal behavior, or is there something I need to do to my phone so that either (a) pushing the button to turn off the screen lets the sound continue to play, or (b) the screen will shut off completely on its own after a set length of time while pandora is running and the sound will continue to play?

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software