PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc 6800/6900/TP/PRE/ TP2
Carrier: SPCS

jsanta11 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jsanta11 Send a message via MSN to jsanta11 Send a message via Yahoo to jsanta11
Re: PictureMail CAB

I was able to send a picture with audio to my wife ( she recieved it in less then 3mins) and Then I sent a 20sec video and she recieved it in 2mins( it also saves the numbers used to send mail...so am happy ..

By the way I have a sprint Touch and recieving Phone was a Razor V9m...=D>
Old 09-17-2008, 02:27 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
From what I remember before I had to hard reset, you don't have to send to e-mail, but if it has not configured itself that is what it acts like. You need to hit file new and start the configuration.
I had already done a soft reset... did a second one and it worked... if you can call that clunky interface "working"...

I truly wish sMMS did video and audio...

I don't even think there is a way to intercept... at least it doesn't appear that way. I can't find a settings menu anywhere...

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 09-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

arizek is a n00b

picture mail is working, but for some reason it always gives me an error message even though the picture was sent. any ideals why?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

dmc1068 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dmc1068 Send a message via MSN to dmc1068 Send a message via Yahoo to dmc1068

Quote:
Have you tried SmmS? It is singlehandedly the most amazing way to send pics I have ever used. It has never given me an error message and has never, to my knowledge, not sent the picture. Try it out man, you will be very pleased, the interface is amazing, and its FREE! Or donate like most of us and get even more features.
I keep getting a unsuccessful installation error. As for sMMs from here, I tried on my Touch and it messed with the threaded text. I have yet to put it on my 800. If it didn't screw with the threaded text I would install it.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tizzle Prizzle Deux
Carrier: MetroPCS

tguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartguerena is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I cannot get the picture mail to work, it says "Picture mail can not run in usb drive mode" Running on NueRom3. And this is after a completely clean install of 6.1. Anybody have any ideas? Please help! Thanks
Old 09-17-2008, 12:02 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc1068 View Post
I keep getting a unsuccessful installation error. As for sMMs from here, I tried on my Touch and it messed with the threaded text. I have yet to put it on my 800. If it didn't screw with the threaded text I would install it.
I dont want to get off topic, but there have been many updates and it does nothing to threaded messaging on my touch. I think threaded on 800 is palms app tho.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro

arizek is a n00b

Why do I get an error message everytime I send a picture or video even though it was sent? Any way to correct this
Old 09-17-2008, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

dmc1068 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dmc1068 Send a message via MSN to dmc1068 Send a message via Yahoo to dmc1068

Quote:
I dont want to get off topic, but there have been many updates and it does nothing to threaded messaging on my touch. I think threaded on 800 is palms app tho.
I will give it a try. I can always remove it.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:57 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Edited ur post and attached the cab from offical rom and btw ur links aren't working.
~mike
thats bcuz of how no2 did his copy/paste from the other post here
Old 09-17-2008, 06:20 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

does this new one work? like intercept and stuff?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software