PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*[Sep-10-08]* Omnia Opera 9.5 Build 1957- *Flash Working*

When I download the zip I seem to be getting an error when I open it. Is there a problem with the upload or something?
Old 09-11-2008, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ipaq 214
Carrier: vip

ljepava is becoming a PPCGeeks regularljepava is becoming a PPCGeeks regularljepava is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
i suggest changing the skin out. Try a skin that works from a previous build. This skin in the new build has not been resized yet to vga.
i dont mind skin. problem is displaying web pages.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker

when ever I go to a web page is shows me the mobile webpage and not the regular webpage. anybody have a fix for this? It's really annoying.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
im still not able to get any other site besides youtube to play flash videos. is anyone else able to?
i have still yet to even get a video to play on any build of opera using flash 3.1... the black box shows up with the circular wait icon... but nothing ever loads!! sorry just getting frustrated!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
when ever I go to a web page is shows me the mobile webpage and not the regular webpage. anybody have a fix for this? It's really annoying.
under the settings tab, scroll to the bottom and go to the advanced area. switch 'Identify as" to desktop computer...
Old 09-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

anyone else having problems with Opera closing right as the video is loading?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
anyone else having problems with Opera closing right as the video is loading?
no but i do have a problem where the video loads endlessly and never plays anything...
Old 09-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

quiqnezz is keeping up the good workquiqnezz is keeping up the good work

So is there a difference between the two posted Flashlite cabs in the start of this thread? I downloaded and installed the first one and not the one in the repackaged zip. Does it matter? I did get one video on youtube to run but that's it, now it just continues to load and does nothing. It also is REALLY slow when loading the youtube page.

I still think that skyfire is much faster and smoother. Also like the resize zoom window in skyfire better.

Last edited by quiqnezz; 09-11-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

So far works with youtube if it doesn't crash; crashes with www.hulu.com; doesn't work with qik.com but says I don't have flash installed.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
under the settings tab, scroll to the bottom and go to the advanced area. switch 'Identify as" to desktop computer...
I've tried that and it still didn't solve the problem. Does anybody else have any other suggestions? Is there a setting that needs to be changed in Opera:config?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software