PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Herald
Carrier: Claro

lewrydiboys is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All S2U2 customizations

Awesome. I'm gonna put Ravens on my phone.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Sektor Theme - WVGA

02/13/10 - Updated - added an animated gif wallpaper. You can see the animation at the beginning of the vid here.

Here's an S2U2 theme I call Sektor. All credit goes to danilloOc for creating the original graphics. WVGA only, includes landscape, battery, and password screen. As with all my themes, for best appearance choose Time Format "option 3", then edit the TimeFormat in the registry as follows: h':'mmt - Anything else and the clock may appear off center.

The landscape image looks like crud since all I did was upsize an image. For the portrait image I pieced together and edited individual graphics, made color adjustments, etc. Of all my S2U2 themes it took the longest by far. I just didn't have the patience to do it again for the landscape wall.

Also, the colors don't look quite the same on my TP2 as they do in the screenshots. I don't think the TP2 renders gray very well. The theme looks more bluish/light grayish.

Zip file contains the gfx files as well as an S2U2 theme file.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SektorS2U2cap.jpg (110.4 KB, 1042 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg SektorS2U2Lcap.jpg (125.6 KB, 704 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg SektorS2U2Passcap.jpg (139.9 KB, 702 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg SektorS2U2Batt.jpg (126.0 KB, 706 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg aniwallpaper.jpg (63.2 KB, 1148 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sektor.zip (1.17 MB, 159 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip sektor animated wallpaper.zip (1,008.3 KB, 100 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by popdog54; 02-13-2010 at 10:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody

Okay I've been out the game for a while as far as Themes go do to my Laptop crashing, but I am back. Here is one for the Super Bowl! Enjoy!

Attached Files
File Type: rar SuperBowl44.rar (2.78 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Sunday Night Football Theme.rar (115.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

A lot of nice work in here
trying to learn this stuff with no luck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:31 AM
VIP Member

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
A lot of nice work in here
trying to learn this stuff with no luck
What do you need help with DC???
Old 02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

I been tryin this s2u2 out and i like it a lot better now that im learning how to mod and play with it. I seen in this thread somewhere to change the slide to unlock text, you go to HCCU/software/A_C/s2u2 and change the slide to unlock text value. but i dont see that as a value in reg edit. i see text size/shadow/ and the slide to answer to text, but not the unlock option. How do i change the slide to unlock text?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

jnuts...go into the S2U2 program folder on your PPC and save the lang.ini file to your PC. Open lang.ini with notebook and you will see all the text values (S2A, S2unlock, S2dismiss.....) you can change any/all you want, and then save the file (as unicode) and transfer it back to your PPC. Stop and restart iLock2 and your good to go!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:17 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
What do you need help with DC???
Everything
I Have all my dads work that he and bob_55 did but don't know what to do with it.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
Everything
I Have all my dads work that he and bob_55 did but don't know what to do with it.
First thing you want to do young DC is get the entire S2U2 gfx folder onto your computer. This will show you in a visual way what each part of the application's images functions are. Most people learn this way. once you learn the files and what their functions are, it will be easier for you to learn wht to do whit your Dad's Art. For instance Start with the Battery files. The File extensions are .png (transparant background). The Battery parts for a basic S2U2 theme are Batteryg.png, Battery1.png, Battery2.png, and Battery3.png. Once you have all of the S2U2 gfx folder files on your Computer, you can now see what the files look like, the file exstentions, and most importantly what they look like in the theme it self. Learning the parts of the S2U2 is very crucial to cutomizing the Theme. Lets say you customized your own battery. To implement your design, you would simply have to replace the original or current Battery files with your own. When you install your custom battery.png files, you will get an error message asking if you want to overite the file because a file with that name already exist. If you don't care about setting the S2U2 Theme back to stock just simply click overwrite. If you might decide to go back to the stock Theme, then you will need to rename the originasl or stock files prior to installing your own customized battery.png files. I always back my original files up by renaming them battery.pngo etc. (o for original). After you have installed new files in the S2U2 gfx folder, you always have to go to Start/Programs/S2u2/Settings and click ilock2. You must do this each time you install new files in the gfx folder or the theme will not launch properly. to customize the Clck is simular, except the files for the clock are located in the S2U2/gfx/Clock folder. I hope this will at least get you started. Any help you need just post here and we all will be glad to help you especially because of who your Dad is. Good luck Young DC.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Member

Goddbody Thank you for all the info

Last edited by Young DC; 02-05-2010 at 03:41 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software