PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob
Re: All S2U2 customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Correct. battery 1 & 3 will remain static. honestly i never use baterry3 when i make my custom ones. Basically how the animation works is, battery2 is replaced by batteryg from left to right...

Hope that helps, if not im still around to answer questions, and of course im sure if i dont have an answer or dont get to it in time some one else in here could/should provide you with what you need.

I would offer to do it for you, but in about an hour im on vacation from work an i have to get packed for my little weekend trip.

hey you have helped alot.... get packed and have some fun!

Old 03-20-2009, 05:52 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
if negrito is gone, pm goddbody, hes a great helper also.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post

For Shizzle. I'll be on here an there, helps curb the geeky withdrawls. =op
Old 03-20-2009, 06:07 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

negrito, you live in las vegas and need a vacation. i wanna vacation in las vegas. lol
Old 03-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
negrito, you live in las vegas and need a vacation. i wanna vacation in las vegas. lol
Vegas is the greatest place ever for adults... to visit. Living here is not so great. And for some reason i love water... swimming, snorkeling, scuba... So i usually vaca in Cali. hopefully soon i will be living in cali and gettin to visit Vegas.

Old 03-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

I don't mean to go back off topic but I am just now reading about DC. what a loss. Even though I never met the man (other than here and PMs) my jaw dropped when I read he was killed and I shed a tear when I read Crystals' PM. How sad. I think Crystal pops in from time to time... we are thinking of you and even though we didn't know DC in the flesh, we will still miss him and will help any way any of us can. My thoughts are with you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6900 touch

Technastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuff

My condolances to the stokley family. I never met him but love his work. It seems so suddon. He will truly be missed by many and I hope he will now be in heavan.

I'm not to good with speeches but just wanted to express my sympathys.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:04 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

OMG....I'm so sorry to hear about DC.

As a DUI Enforcement Officer, this only drives home the fact that drinking and driving kills good, inocent people, doing good work.
Spread the word, in honor of DC, any drinking, no driving.

So sad.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2 Leo
Carrier: STC

abumhmmd1 is keeping up the good workabumhmmd1 is keeping up the good work
Arrow Re: All S2U2 customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoB_55 View Post
Everyone knows what kind of guy's DC Was, Helping peoples..Generous one.... and for me a very good friend... so, for sure that guy will be missed... here, my prayers go to his family (His Wife Crystal and his childrens).....
And this is the theme , I made today for DC Wife.... and Kids......
BoB
THANKs BoB
GOD bless DC
Old 03-21-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

BoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on repBoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on repBoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on repBoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on repBoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on repBoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on repBoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on repBoB_55 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

BoBBerry......VGA....soon.......

Last edited by BoB_55; 03-21-2009 at 02:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software