PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313
Re: All S2U2 customizations

If its too much trouble, can one of you guys turn this into a slider for me please.
Maybe from the outline of the logo. I'm gonna use this wallpaper

Thanx once again

Old 08-07-2008, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post

If its too much trouble, can one of you guys turn this into a slider for me please.
Maybe from the outline of the logo.
Thanx once again
How about this:
Attached Images
File Type: png eckoarrow.png (5.3 KB, 374 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6900 touch

Technastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Pretty nice!! I see what you were talking about with the map in the background!! I like the battery as well. The roman numerals for the digital clock is a cool idea. I notice the gold medal in the first screenshot (the one without the battery) is that part of the background image? I was thinking that with maybe a slight tweaking of the hands (if I can find something) that would make a good addition to the theme-set for users that prefer analog to digital!!! Maybe we can finalize and release tonight in time for opening ceremonies- now THERE is timing for you!!!! LOL!!!!
thanks syrguy,
the gold medal is the number zero, since roman numerals don't have a symbol for zero. i posted a screenshot with the time containing a zero that's what the gold medal is for.
as for the analog clock hands why don't you use an olympic torch for the hands, that would stick with the theme, how does that sound?
Screen12.jpg
Old 08-07-2008, 03:07 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82tarheel View Post
I am using S2U2 and have been able to do some of these customizations but can't get the volume control to display. What to do
If I remember correctly, the Mogul doesn't have a volume rocker on the side, correct? You may need to use the fix A_C posted :

Volume Control shortcut
If you need to manually map a key to invoke the new Volume Control, extract the S2U2-VC.LNK & transfer it to your device's \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2 (for Non-English device, it varies), then use any key mapping software (some devices have it come along) to map this S2U2-VC to your preferred key.

But it assumes S2U2 is installed at \Program Files\S2U2. You may read HERE for how to create a LNK file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip s2u2-vc.zip (155 Bytes, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technastar View Post
thanks syrguy,
the gold medal is the number zero, since roman numerals don't have a symbol for zero. i posted a screenshot with the time containing a zero that's what the gold medal is for.
as for the analog clock hands why don't you use an olympic torch for the hands, that would stick with the theme, how does that sound?
How about something like this? Here are a few choices. I tried to put roman numerals on as part of the clockface, I hope they aren't too transparent, or look too busy:

Last edited by syrguy1969; 08-07-2008 at 09:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Im not sure how you saved the file but if the layers are still separate maybe try adding a black 'color overlay' on the roman numerals. might be able to see them a little clearer.
I'll give it a shot....so I'm guessing your vote is for the face with the darker numerals??

Like this?

Last edited by syrguy1969; 08-07-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:33 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technastar View Post
you know what they say about great minds, lol
i'm on central time and 7:00 is too early for me 9 my time i can work on it. but go ahead and post the analog clock and i'll add it to the .zip file.
btw does anyone know how to make a .cab file for easy installation?
thanx,
technastar
Well.....I think I missed ya!! Here is the entire clock file with all the choices for the clock-face included!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip olumpicClocka.zip (333.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Technastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuffTechnastar knows their stuff

Quote:
How about something like this? Here are a few choices. I tried to put roman numerals on as part of the clockface, I hope they aren't too transparent, or look too busy:

hi syrguy i'm sorry about how late it is,
i've literaly! tried to post this 48 TIMES!!!!! since 9 central
it's now 11.
i hope it works this time ,why my internet connection is so faulty right now i don't know.
but the good news is that i have my computer back, without having to erase my hard drive.
i like the roman numerals, and definitaly like the less transparent one better.
i was wondering if you could use the same medal i did so that it looks integrated (theres a word you don't hear everyday).
here's the picture
thanx,
technastar
i still can't post pictures right now but will soon
sorry. i googled "olympic medals" i think it's near the bottom.
i hope we make it by openning ceramonys,
good luck everyone
finally, i can now post the picture syrguy
i.jpg

Last edited by Technastar; 08-08-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Wish I could, but I am at work right now, and leaving for the weekend!!. I actually didn't notice you used a different coin than I did. I hope this can still get released, maybe either without the analog, or if you decide the coin I used isn't all that bad LOL!!! I can't wait to see what the final package looks like.

Sorry I missed ya last night!!
ok everyone here is the olympic .zip just open the ziped folder"gfx" and then the file "how to install".
i included both an anolog clock and a digital clock, thanks for all the help syrguy. he deserves alot of credit.
here are some screenshots to.
thanx,
technastar
Screen02.jpgScreen03.jpg

Olympic.zip
Old 08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you guys would like to help me on one that would be cool. I have a background that i really like, but i cant think of a sliders, a clock, or battery to go with it...

Now playing on iTunes: bounty killer feat. masta kill - eyes a bleed (rza remix) via FoxyTunes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2175_n.jpg (32.8 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software