PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ultimate Black...

A few people requested this. WVGA only, landcape, battery, and password screen. As usual, for best appearance choose Time Format "option 3", then edit the TimeFormat in the registry as follows: h':'mmt - Anything else and the clock may appear off center.

Zip includes graphic files and s2u2 theme file.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg UBsc.jpg (134.5 KB, 1170 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ultimate Black.zip (1.31 MB, 267 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:09 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: All S2U2 customizations

anyway to make s2u2 not make the phone go to sleep when certain programs (SiriusWM6) are running?

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
anyway to make s2u2 not make the phone go to sleep when certain programs (SiriusWM6) are running?

CW
Yes, you can add them to the exception list. Run S2U2 Settings, then Advanced>Exceptional EXEs List>... Then hit the plus sign at the top to add any program.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:48 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Yes, you can add them to the exception list. Run S2U2 Settings, then Advanced>Exceptional EXEs List>... Then hit the plus sign at the top to add any program.
Your awesome thanks!

CW
Old 01-19-2010, 03:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: pageplus

tracnet is a n00b

Omnia i910 with s2u2 v2.24
Stock VZ 6.1 Rom

I get "no service" top left on lock screen. Any fix for this?

Also no sound notification for incoming sms. Any fix for this?

Thank you for all the help and great work by all on this forum!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

tracnet....

For the 'No Service', download + install an app called 'Personalizer' (it is in a few threads, just do a quick search) and that will allow you to change that to whatever you like...carrier name, your name....

As for the SMS sounds, as long as you have a tone set in the sound settings on the Omnia, you should hear it. I haven't heard any issues with S2U2 blocking notification sounds before.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Lurker

tracnet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
tracnet....

For the 'No Service', download + install an app called 'Personalizer' (it is in a few threads, just do a quick search) and that will allow you to change that to whatever you like...carrier name, your name....

As for the SMS sounds, as long as you have a tone set in the sound settings on the Omnia, you should hear it. I haven't heard any issues with S2U2 blocking notification sounds before.
Thanks. I had dl'ed "personalizer" but haven't used it yet. I was hoping to be able to see the signal strength meter in place of the "no service". But anything other than "no service" will be cool with me.

With the sms alert - LOL.......I didn't have "Notifications for alarms,reminders....." enabled. DOH! I am not sure why I disabled that....had to be a reason.

Thanks for the help!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

No prob with the help, but I have the signal strength bars on my lock screen, so maybe when you use Personalizer to say something other than the 'No Service' you will get the bars as well (it's a theory).

Good luck, I'm glad your getting things ironed out, except for the slider being a bit picky in this latest version, this app has developed (and will continue to) into a 'must have' for me!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Spring

Chivas1 is a n00b

my s2u2 either locks the phone too quick or when I try to change the settings it doesn't even lock. can someone tell me what the settings should be so that it doesn't lock to quick? Also, I would like to add Java to the exception list but I wasn't able to find it. anyone know where Java will be listed? I dont want my phone to lock while i'm playing games.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Lurker

tracnet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
No prob with the help, but I have the signal strength bars on my lock screen, so maybe when you use Personalizer to say something other than the 'No Service' you will get the bars as well (it's a theory).

Good luck, I'm glad your getting things ironed out, except for the slider being a bit picky in this latest version, this app has developed (and will continue to) into a 'must have' for me!!!!
Ah ha! Now I see why I disabled alarms and notifications (which disabled sms sound alert on the lock screen) - I don't like hearing the different tones on my main screen selections.

Well, I'll dig into that later.
Thanks again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software