PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Alert Spy Software. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26494)

SBR_L3GION 05-13-2008 11:46 PM

Alert Spy Software.

I was watching the news (unusual for me) and i came across this little bit of info. http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?s=7821130

this isnt the exact software i was originally gonna post about whenever i find out what i was watching i will post.

the one i was watching stated that it could be installed on any cellphone and would activate the phones microphone and listen to you as you have phone out on a table just laying there and stream it to the designated phone number. also it could listen to both sides of a phone call. oh and it could intercept your texts both outgoing and incoming. although good news for us geeks is that the only way you can get the program off is you set the phone back to factory defaults. i know many of us geeks are frequent ROM flashers so we dont have to worry about it to much.

nuguy 05-14-2008 06:18 AM

Re: Alert Spy Software.

I'm sorry for her, but that is some cool sheit...

Jef_Leppard 05-18-2008 11:35 AM

judges also sign tons of warrants to use that program

[sammich] 05-18-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jef_Leppard (Post 286759)
judges also sign tons of warrants to use that program

I bet you'd have to have a good attorney that knew how to word the request too.

Unknown Zone 05-18-2008 11:46 AM

http://www.flexispy.com/ <----top of the line spy software

This software has been out for a couple of yrs .....dont know if this was the software in use...

Environment Listening ( bugging device)
GPS and Cell ID Location Tracking
Call Interception (listen to phone call)
Email Logging (incoming/outgoing)
Call History (incoming/outgoing)
Call Duration (incoming/outgoing)
Contact Name in Address book linked to each call/sms
FlexiTRACK - SIM Change SMS Notification (Receive SMS when your mobiles SIM is changed)
Download all records to spreadsheet

Jef_Leppard 05-18-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saumaun (Post 286764)
I bet you'd have to have a good attorney that knew
how to word the request too.

attorneys request court orders, law enforcement requests warrants

[sammich] 05-18-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jef_Leppard (Post 286853)
attorneys request court orders, law enforcement requests warrants

But law enforcement asks their precinct attorney or ADA. It is actually much like what you see on Law and Order

walla 05-18-2008 03:56 PM

This is awesome, for fun--just to play it on your friends.

Any idea what exact software he was using?

Flixispy requires internet connection and a smartphone. Plus it's not free.

Unknown Zone 05-18-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walla (Post 286964)
.....Flixispy requires internet connection and a smartphone. Plus it's not free.

If you read alitte more...Flexispy can also be used on moble phone. Yep it is not free but that is the price you have to pay for James Bond type of software. 8)

I was thinking you can do this very easy and all he wanted to know was gps position and bugging........so lets say any carrier that has "family locator" or if the phone can hold gps locator software running in the background ..heck...just put the phone under the seat..put it in silent mode...call it up and put the option to pickup in 3 rings...there you go (bugging device)...then you can go to the www and locate them via the gps service.

He was problely using the same carrier for free mobile to mobile.

walla 05-18-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Zone (Post 287268)
If you read alitte more...Flexispy can also be used on moble phone. Yep it is not free but that is the price you have to pay for James Bond type of software. 8)

I was thinking you can do this very easy and all he wanted to know was gps position and bugging........so lets say any carrier that has "family locator" or if the phone can hold gps locator software running in the background ..heck...just put the phone under the seat..put it in silent mode...call it up and put the option to pickup in 3 rings...there you go (bugging device)...then you can go to the www and locate them via the gps service.

He was probably using the same carrier for free mobile to mobile.

This reminds of something. Movies that depict phones being able to hack into power grid of northern coast, use a sniper gun with a ppc and all that kind of crazy ****. James Bond included -- him controlling his car with his watch/pda (don't know which one it was). Was he using bluetooth? Doesn't his battery get drained? And if not, he is on a super-secret fast government network that we might not be aware of. :silent:

I mean it's all possible but imagine how much work goes into something that they make it appear so simple.