PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

alpha_omega is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
I signed up on the 28th and never got anything. I emailed them expressing my disappointment, as people were signing up the day it was "released" and getting right in.
Yeah I signed up on the 28th too and nothing. You would think the people who signed up for it first would get it but maybe they wanted to broaden the phones which they tested it on.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
I signed up on the 28th and never got anything. I emailed them expressing my disappointment, as people were signing up the day it was "released" and getting right in.
im in the same boat with ya. got my confirmation email at 10:00am central time Jan 28th. I also emailed them and whined a lil' bit, but i doubt it'll help. Hopin to get the sms tomorrow. good luck guys
Old 02-10-2008, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

eballin is a n00b
so you guys are telling me that you havent recieved the email that everybody got after they registered for the program?
Old 02-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost

mike198169 is a n00b
sent mine in on the 28th also no text yet
Old 02-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
damn i signed up on the 3rd day it was announced. no text for me.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:47 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
what is the third day it was announced?
Old 02-10-2008, 10:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830W

TReeSCHMoKiN is a n00b
well Im gonna go signup now and for some reason like nobody has my phone(Samsung IP-830W) so we'll see how it goes
Old 02-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
YESS!!!!!! I still havent got mine!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
YES? lawl

I registered the 28th before @ 9:20AM and nothing still. Have people tried other #'s with any success?
Old 02-11-2008, 02:15 AM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842
I signed up the 28th at 10:22 am, and the 30th at 4:43 pm. I think the first one didn't really go through as I did it from PIE and all that showed up was phone number and email. but maybe I will get lucky and get a sms soon. Probably not knowing my luck though.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software