PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 05:59 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
[APP REQUEST] Sprint

A usage app, that would actually sign into your sprint account and tell you how many minutes you have used for the month. Or tell you how many kb you have used from your internet plan, even if its unlimited lol.

Would be awesome if someone could develop this!
Old 09-06-2009, 06:55 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [APP REQUEST] Sprint

hmm, for someone on the news staff, I'm supprised you started such a thread. there was an app, and it's author has indicated updating it, but there have been more important programming to finish up.

drop no2chem a msg and let him know you want an update.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
hmm, for someone on the news staff, I'm supprised you started such a thread. there was an app, and it's author has indicated updating it, but there have been more important programming to finish up.

Oh wow if its no2chem, then the program is going to be legit. I'm a huge fan of the work he does. I was afraid if someone already made it that it would just scrape the user page, but no2chem probbly figured out a better way.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:27 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Warez Content Removed!

/MightyMike

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by MightyMike; 09-11-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Homescreen++ is a Today Screen add on for 6.1 that does this. I use it. It will keep track of incoming, outgoing, and show both together and you can set it to reset on a certain date. It also keeps track of data usage and will reset that too on the date set. It can display this info on the today screen along with other info such as memory, cpu activity, and other info. You can get it at www.chi-tai.info
Old 09-07-2009, 02:33 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post

forgive me, i have never heard of such a program that actually tracked your info thru sprint. If i had, i certainly wouldn't have posted. I cant seem to find the thread. if u have the time, could you please point me in the right direction. thanx in advance if you can find it for me.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=16975
Old 09-07-2009, 03:42 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post

thanx man. wasnt looking for a today plugin though. wanted an app. like one i could open LOL. hopefully i can find one like that ^_^
Old 09-07-2009, 09:17 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

lol, just bustin your chops.

the last incarnation of nueminutes was a standalone app, with a todayscreen option.
actually there was an exe that could be ran from a script to put the latest values into regs for you to use however you want.

hopefully, no2chem can get back to it soon.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

Is this a legit or pirate copy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I'm sure no2chems' app. is what you'll want, especially if he updates. However this app. should also accomplish the same type thing for you. Just not directly from Sprint. Then it will work for all carriers, right?

Phone Dashboard helps save you money because it keeps you from going over your monthly minutes. Phone Dashboard also saves you time by allowing you to easily view, sort and export your calling history for expense tracking.
A recent review in called Phone Dashboard darn near perfect and we think you’ll agree!

�Phone Dashboard allows you to:
  • Keep track of your phone and text message usage at a glance on your Today Screen
  • Configure alerts based on your cell so you are warned of potential overage charges
  • Simplify expense tracking by exporting your phone’s call log to a spreadsheet
  • Easily review your past call history through graphs and a flexible call log
  • Check the current network status and signal strength
  • See if you are headed for a large monthly bill with projected usage statistics
With release 2.0, we extend Phone Dashboard to track SMS and MMS message usage as well as call usage - a feature that has been in popular demand. Other new features include more options to customize your phone plans including flexible weekends and call rounding, and improved logging, usability and . Now more than ever, Phone Dashboard gives you a complete picture of your phone usage

Description:Phone Dashboard Minute Tracker 2.0.1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software