PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Handango's 'Free App Friday' is back!!!!

Handango is starting the Free-App-Friday again and I thought you guys would be interested in it....todays is a version of solitaire:

http://www.handango.com/content/Free...eting_message1

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Handango's 'Free App Friday' is back!!!!

Thanks, I almost forgot about this today.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell

williegomezt is just getting started

thank you, Now I have solitaire on my phone :P
Old 06-11-2010, 08:13 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just WM this week!! There is a piano app for WM devices for free this week!!

http://www.handango.com/content/Free...eting_message1
Old 06-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone been able to download this? When I select to download with either Firefox 3.6 or IE 8, I just get a blank screen. If I select to download to my phone, I enter my cell phone number and get the message that a message has been sent, but I don't get the message on my phone.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

What was the free app yesterday?
Old 06-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It was a nine hole 3D golf game. I didn't get it because I'm not a golfer.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
It was a nine hole 3D golf game. I didn't get it because I'm not a golfer.
Good lol I did not miss anything good haha.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell

williegomezt is just getting started

Today Free application is: GPSSpot
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks for posting...not much Android love from Handango though!! Great for WM survivors though LOL!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software