PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 03:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-1][DEV][WGT][SAC] Windows Mobile 6.5 Widgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Cool -I checked out your widgets. Using a few of them. Is there any way you can make the interface a little more finger friendly? Or can a zoom be added? Or something?

Also- can I suggest you update the #1 post with some clear instructions as to how this process works? For folks that are pretty computer savvy- they can probably fool around and get it all going.

But a lot of people are just used to downloading a .cab and then they are done. This is a little more involved than that (i.e. download the .cab. Download the .zip. Install the .cab. Unzip the Widgets. Open the Widgets files to run them etc...). I think some people are never going to get that far without some help.

Also, if you posted some explanations of what the widgets basically are along with some screenshots of the icons on the start menu you would probably get more interest.

Just trying to be helpful. Not trying to be a butthead (sorry if I sounded like one).
yep i dig what ur saying. ive been pretty busy with finals and spring practice this whole april but expect more updates and instructions soon
Old 05-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC fuze
Carrier: T-Mobile

superkevx is a n00b

could you make a bank of america mobile banking widget?

link: bofa.mobi

it doesn't work well in opera so a widget would be great!

i did find a bofa widget from another thread here but it would not let me log in, using the IE on my phone worked fine.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sorry, I don't see the point in creating a bunch of Widgets that are merely iFrame wrappers of existing pages... Why is that any better than me bookmarking it and launching it through my favorite browser?

These should not be able to be called Widgets... but, should be, "less functional way to view web pages"... .. sorry if i'm harsh.. i just expect a "local widget" to do more "locally" than what I can do by launching a web browser (that is the point isn't it??)
Old 05-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
These should not be able to be called Widgets... but, should be, "less functional way to view web pages"... .. sorry if i'm harsh.. i just expect a "local widget" to do more "locally" than what I can do by launching a web browser (that is the point isn't it??)
"Widget" is the official Microsoft term for these things, so what you have in mind is not the point at all.

I'm not saying they're all that useful. I'm just saying that "widget" is, indeed, the correct name for them.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia B7610
Carrier: Airtel

hollowcaste is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
this isnt an april fools joke lol
http://rapidshare.com/files/370849522/Widgets.rar
Hello my dear friend

I desparately needed these Widgets ( especially the twitter widget ) .
After lot of searching , I found your thread but your RAR file link is dead ( rapidshare )

Pl could you upload & PM the new link ?

Many thanks in advance !

Cheers !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software