PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 01:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-1][DEV][WGT][SAC] Windows Mobile 6.5 Widgets

they are widgets that work with the windows mobile 6.5 widget interface just like the msn weather and money ones in all the wm 6.5 builds
Old 04-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Anybody have a screenshort or preview of the widgets? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
they are widgets that work with the windows mobile 6.5 widget interface just like the msn weather and money ones in all the wm 6.5 builds
I know what widgets for WM 6.5(.x) are. What I don't know if what the widgets you created and attached to this thread do. I mean, how do they 'work with the windows mobile 6.5 widget interface'. Do they have a function (say like the msn weather widget gives you weather...)??
Old 04-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

It is a bunch of different widgets. OP, maybe you can post a list of the various widets.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

List added to post #3.
(OP can add to post 1 if they'd like).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
Well, like the widgets in some of the builds. The official Sprint 6.5 ROM, for example, does not include any widgets at all.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is the widget unlocker so you can install the widgets since there is no way to make it into a cab file completely
Widget Unlocker (allows for installing widgets)
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/379739927/SAC_WM_6.5_Widget_Unlocker.cab
Old 04-25-2010, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

hey all. Im looking for widget requests now. i am currently working on a F My Life app right now and it is almost done. any more ideas?
Old 04-26-2010, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Cool Re: [4-1][DEV][WGT][SAC] Windows Mobile 6.5 Widgets

I would like two, touch.facebook.com and mycast.orb.com these would be great if you have font size control for the orb one the bigger the better to make it more finger friendly.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Cool -I checked out your widgets. Using a few of them. Is there any way you can make the interface a little more finger friendly? Or can a zoom be added? Or something?

Also- can I suggest you update the #1 post with some clear instructions as to how this process works? For folks that are pretty computer savvy- they can probably fool around and get it all going.

But a lot of people are just used to downloading a .cab and then they are done. This is a little more involved than that (i.e. download the .cab. Download the .zip. Install the .cab. Unzip the Widgets. Open the Widgets files to run them etc...). I think some people are never going to get that far without some help.

Also, if you posted some explanations of what the widgets basically are along with some screenshots of the icons on the start menu you would probably get more interest.

Just trying to be helpful. Not trying to be a butthead (sorry if I sounded like one).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software