PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
I need a cab manager (not $100 one)

I searched far and wide thru google, ppcgeeks, etc.. and I can't find a freeware cab manager. I can't afford $100 for wince cab manager, and in order to get my custom ROM tweaked I need to edit some cabs. Any idea where I can get a freeware cab manager or a "lite" wince or something I can use to add and remove files from some cabs? would really appreciate it!
Old 01-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: I need a cab manager (not $100 one)

wince has a demo for 30 days
Old 01-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
wince has a demo for 30 days
expired like old milk
Old 01-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Here's QuickCab. It doesn't have all the features of WinCe, but it's free.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QuickCab-2.0.zip (1.77 MB, 73 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
free is the main feature I'm going for, thanks. I'll check it out.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: t-mobile

Farmer Ted is a n00b

Sk Cabintgr costs about 7 bucks, and it works very well-it's a lot easier than quickcab, and it's really easy making cabs right on your device. If you need to include registry entries, it's a lot easier than quickcab, which cab be tough, especially when there's long strings of binary.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:12 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
expired like old milk
lol... Did that for me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Great find!

Old 01-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

i MAY have a free download for the full version of WinCE. Ill let you know more tomorrow.

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
Old 01-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I've used SKCabIntgr and its WAY too annoying to use for me. Others may have more luck though.

Just a reminder that warez is not allowed... Google is a better source for that.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

I just got pointed to this. Haven't had a chance to use it, so i can't make any recommendations. But thought i would get the info out in case it is useful.

http://nedge2k.com/cab-o-matic

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software