PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2 updated to v2.30

AC's site was down earlier. Had to get it from the mirror site:

1st post on page 404

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...27523&page=404
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: S2U2 updated to v2.30

Hey!!! You beat me to the punch there!! !LOL Here is the OP in the XDA forum for the details on the release:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.

Prerequisite:
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
- free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA

If you can't set the slider center, please install the fix found at here.

Changes of v2.30
- added option to replace the WM6.5 system manual lock (S2U2 Settings > Advanced).
i.e. press the system start icon/button, then press lock will start S2U2;
suggest to soft-reset after upgraded to this version; if it does not work, please refer to the FAQs.
- added option to change the position of the slider, either left or center (S2U2 Settings > Appearance).
new tags (s_S2DDismiss, s_S2DCancel, s_S2DView & s_CS2UText) added to lang.ini for the texts shown around the slider.
- added option to mirror the sliding text when the slider is on the center (S2U2 Settings > Appearance).
- added option to show "slide to dismiss/cancel" when the SMS/Email/Alarm/Reminder/Missed call is shown (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added option to show today's past appointments in italic font (S2U2 Settings > Appointment).
- added support for TouchFLO Music player; play TouchFLO Music in screen off and locked.
- added command switch -unlock for iLock2 to unlock S2U2.
- improved the CallerID compatibility on some non-English devices (again).
- fixed the BACK key not worked on some devices with the DPAD option turned on (S2U2 Settings > Others).
- a few minor bugs fixed.

Download
http://ac-s2.com

Important Note
Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

Reset Unread Count
If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab) to reset them.

Lock/Unlock Sound Sample

Volume Control shortcut
If you need to manually map a key to invoke the new Volume Control, extract the S2U2-VC.LNK from this file (s2u2-vc.zip) & transfer it to your device's \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2 (for Non-English device, it varies), then use any key mapping software (some devices have it come along) to map this S2U2-VC to your preferred key.

But it assumes S2U2 is installed at \Program Files\S2U2. You may read HERE for how to create a LNK file.
and the download mirror site: http://www.zanetello.com/a-c/index.php?f=y

Thanks for starting the thread!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

thank you i have being waiting for this update..... now if we could gen an update for s2p...

Last edited by ezln0423; 01-27-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:10 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Fellas , I have been using Pocketshield for a while and I just dowloaded S2U2 yesterday. I need some themes hook ups, nomsayinseen a few but nothing of my liking
Old 01-27-2010, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Threadstarter

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Fellas , I have been using Pocketshield for a while and I just dowloaded S2U2 yesterday. I need some themes hook ups, nomsayinseen a few but nothing of my liking
I just started using the tPro2 theme and love it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=467435

There are tons of themes in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28668
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:41 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Thxxx dude, homework well done.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Pro 2

dkmills is a n00b

does anyone have a problem with this on the pro2? I love it on my diamond, but it acts real sensitive and won't open.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Anyone able to help with the other programs offered on the site? I'm having other problems with using S2V and my memory card, it's not bringing up new pictures that I have transferred to my memory card? Another thing that has been happening today is when I lock my phone and press the wake up key it just brings up a blank black screen? Any help would be greatly appericated. Loving all the apps so from from ac_s2!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! Feel free to post here or PM me if anyone can help!

Last edited by beathookup; 01-29-2010 at 01:29 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software