PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

alabij is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I use Slingbox but yet I'm freaked about this cab. Nothing close to Sling but man, it just feels and looks cooler....
Old 10-20-2007, 09:42 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
has anyone figured out if any of the sprint live channels are actually live?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
you mean this? http://nfl.mspot.com/NFL4/html/web5.php

Old 10-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Anyone know if this will work on the Q? Or is it just for PPC?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

alabij is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by polargoat View Post
First I'd like to give a big thanks to wickedklown for this. Ive been wanting sprint tv for awhile. I have a slingbox but this sprint tv gives me even more channels to choose from which is very nice.
imneveral0ne, yes the sprint tv live is live. Its buffered prolly like 30 seconds behind the actual live channel on satellite but is playing the same episode as live tv. Just compared discovery channel and its showing the same ep. of mythbusters.
Obviously I subscribed to the sprint live tv and will let yall know if it charges me or not. I have a feeling it wont.
The only thing im still waiting on is Sprints NFL TV. I know sprint tv has the nfl mobile channel but I would still like the sprint nfl app that comes on some of the other phones. If anybody "finds" it please post it. =)

Peace,
Polar
I subscribed to the Sprint TV Live too. It said it was $9.99. I have the SERO plan. I'll be keeping an eye on my bill. Don't know why I did this though. I gave Sling and the picture quality of the Sling is way better.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:10 PM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
well the sprint guy ive been talking to all day is gonna call me before he leaves work and let me know if he finds any charges yet, but im pretty sure there are not gonna be any, i just hope that when sprint tv does come out, if you still have this app you can use it and not get charged.

and what i was wondering is why is USA mobile under sprint live, when i look at tv guide i do not see the correct show on. it seems like they are playing just random stuff. like law and order SVU should be on now
Old 10-20-2007, 10:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800

JeffdaBeat is a n00b
The way that Sprint bills you on data is on whether you have a data plan or not. If you have a data plan, no matter what program you are using, you shouldn't be charged for this version of Sprint TV because technically all you are doing is transfering data in the form of video. If you do anything as far as the "More Channels" goes will depend on what kind of data plan you have.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

BigJLindy is a n00b
please send me the file I never can see the files on my mogul for some reason. I really want this BAD please help me out
Old 10-20-2007, 11:03 PM
When will then be now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polargoat View Post
JeffdaBeat, are you saying that the Sprint Live TV which is a part of Sprint TV that says it's an additional 9.99/mnth will be free if you have an unlmtd data plan like sero?
I have the feeling that if this was meant for the 6700 or mogul then there would be an additional 9.99 charge regardless of a regular vision unlmtd data plan.
it wasnt meant for the 6700 or the mogul. its not even supposed to be out yet. its not an "official" release. all they see is just kilobytes passin thru their system.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Mustang46L is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Mustang46L
It works, though not perfectly. I don't get Sprint TV Premier which is part of my package and I can't subscribe to it. Also random channels just don't work.

But, it is better than nothing and THANK YOU to whoever did this!
Compaq H3650 --> Handspring 600 (Sprint) --> HTC 6600 (Sprint) --> Dell Axim X51v --> HTC Mogul (Sprint) --> HTC Touch (Sprint) --> HTC Diamond (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) --> Palm Pre (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software