PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disable Physical Keyboard on Sprint Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

stop trying to scam sprint. people like you are the reason why i have to drive to the store to get my phone replaced instead of over the phone. you abuse the system AND are stealing. i sencirly hope you end up being caught.
edit: ur lucky my hardware kb is broken or i would write such a rant
+3 on this, and I clicked the thanks button for him for posting this (the author of the above quoted text, NOT the OP) and all the others agreeing.
Seriously OP, you are scamming. The TEP was put in place to take care of legitimate customers having legitimate issues with their devices. The more people take advantage of it, the harder it makes it for us with legit claims to get something done.

Geezzz.. just save up your allowance or get your mommy to go buy you a new phone.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

I just realized he's from BG haha. Crap.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Figures, he's running a Mighty rom haha, I kid
Old 01-06-2010, 01:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Here's some simple steps to help you out:
1. Take stock rom (dump it to the visual kitchen),
2. Modify the rom by adding or removing certain files to add or remove certain functionalities.
3. Then build the rom using the kitchen.
4. Flash moddified stock rom to phone.
Enjoy customizing your phone.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mastahc411 is just getting started

First of all, what you are proposing is fraud, asshat. Secondly, any kind of registry edit you do will be erased on a hard reset, which they usually do when you bring in your phone for service or repair.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold
Carrier: Sprint

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastahc411 View Post
First of all, what you are proposing is fraud, asshat. Secondly, any kind of registry edit you do will be erased on a hard reset, which they usually do when you bring in your phone for service or repair.
wow, i didn't know asshat was allowed on here. but i like it lol.

and i was about to say the exact same thing, a hard reset will literally reset the rom you are running to stock. how about this, try flashing a stock rom and then whatever it is that you want to run. it might just fix your problem. however we don't really condone scamming our carriers as it tends to come back and bite us in the asshat. (ie. higher deductibles on claims)

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 04-28-2010, 09:11 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
+2 on this - this is the reason Sprint made their deductible from $50 to $100 on smartphones is because of scamming like this... too many people doing it, making Sprint lose money so they charge the customers more to make up for it.
This was actually done to "compete" with other carriers...but yes if you want to get your phone replaced throw it on the ground...drop it off your house...have your big friend sit on it...whats the point of tweaking it to make it now work when there are so many other things you can do...
Old 05-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

idk about deductables but my vzw bill was only like 89 bucks for a bran new phone...
i would like to add this:

if you do manage to find a cab to do what you request. the person at the store will say, "Did you hard reset" and you will say, "No" they will then tell you to try a hard reset and if that doesnt fix the problem bring it in, so you will just be in the same boat but you just lost all your settings and whatnot. Ive called my carrier before about small problems and there answer is "hard reset and see if the problem is still there"
Old 06-01-2010, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Robin24k is just getting started

As usual, the truth works the best. If you explain to them that it occasionally does it and sometimes it works, they shouldn't have any reason to not believe you. I've had spotty issues happen to many devices, not just phones, and in all cases, it worked fine. If you try to disable it somehow and your plan gets foiled, trying to explain the truth won't work at that stage and your account may be noted for the attempt.

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p → Treo 800w → Treo Pro → HTC Imagio
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Tags
disable, key board, keyboard, touch pro, tp