PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 08:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tarp21 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can't find audiopara3 file...need help please!

Hello to all. I'm sure this has been posted before but have looked and can't seem to quite find what I'm looking for. I'm a newb here and to the ROM and tweaks thing. I have a Touch Pro that I find the earpiece and speakerphone volume just isn't loud enough for me. I have seen some of the info on copying a tweaked audiopara3.csv file to make the earpiece volume louder. My problem is I can't find the file to begin with. I've looked all through my devices windows folder etc, and can't find it. Can someone tell me exactly where to find it? Do I have to use something like total file commander or other registry explorer programs to find it if it's hidden??? Do I need to find the file at all...and just copy a tweaked or hacked audiopara3.csv file into anywhere in windows file??? Need help please.
I don't know what all info you all need, I'm using a Sprint HTC Touch Pro with WM 6.1
Radio version is: 1.03.15F and the ROM version is: 1.03.651.4
Please let me know if I'm missing info you guys need. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Oh, I also have the reg edit program on my phone.

Last edited by tarp21; 10-02-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:48 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Can't find audiopara3 file...need help please!

Dude, i answered you when you asked the exact same question in the other room,what's up? here is a copy and
paste of it:
YOU:
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH WORKING!!!
Help. Major newb here. Can't find the audiopara.csv file in windows to begin with! Can someone direct me where to find it? I need to try to increase the in-ear volume badly for my sprint htc TP. I've looked everywhere it seems and still can't find it. I have regedit on my phone using HKEY. ROM version: 1.03.651.4 if this helps at all. Thanks.
Answer:
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH WORKING!!!
First of all be aware that there is a new ROM update from HTC, secondly the audio para is there, it may be hidden. File explorer that comes with the phone wont work . Get Total commander (free) or Resco explorer.Finally, feel free to ask if u continue to have trouble.

Last edited by HBOOT; 10-03-2009 at 01:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:09 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

tarp21 is a n00b

Sorry, couldn't find my original post for some reason. Found it after starting a new thread though. I figured it out, phone earpiece volume is louder now. Thanks for the help. Truely appreciate it.

Last edited by tarp21; 10-05-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:47 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Understood Tarp, no biggie man.Glad you are getting more juice volume
Old 10-06-2009, 02:58 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

tarp21 is a n00b

Hey HB, you mention the new HTC ROM update available. Not for sure but if I flashed the new HTC ROM, wouldn't I lose all the Sprint services that I have now? ie. sprint tv, navigation etc. A buddy of mine informed me to wait for Sprint to release a new software update if I want to keep all sprint stuff. I use all that and don't want to lose any. He said that sprint is usually a couple of months behind all others. I assumed since HTC made the phone for sprint that their updates would be the same with sprint features etc. He says sprint has their own software people that do the updates on HTC phones for sprint. Is this all correct? I just don't want to go update to something I'm not familier with and no sprint stuff and don't know if that update would fix the earpiece volume thing anyway. Who's to say (if sprint does their own software) that their update would fix the volume issue as well....Thanks
Old 10-06-2009, 09:56 AM
DaFlowMaster

Hey Tarp,
I just posted link for someone else asking, here it is:
http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...5&act=sd&cat=2

You definitely need to install this ROM update, it will improve the overall performance ,battery life,heat issues and possibly volume (not sur eas I installed the fix w/o checking) and more on you device
The ROM update will bring your TP tofactory reset, the phone will be as it just came out of the box, you will still have sprint navigation as oit comes with the ROM. You will lose your contacts and all programs you installed after. So you must backup your contacts only. There are several way to do it, some real esy like copying file name"pim.vol" saving it to your SD and dropping it after. Or use pimbackup or other backup software.
You can do it all man, just read the instructionand ask if you need to

Last edited by HBOOT; 10-06-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: us cellular

poolmanken is a n00b

If the ROM & Radio version #`s are the same on the device as the update, but the ROM date is older on the device will there be any benefit to updating?
Old 10-07-2009, 05:41 PM
DaFlowMaster

negative my friend
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

cddmh is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to cddmh

Are you talking about the Htc rom up date labeled SprintTouchProMR2.01.651.6? I flashed this update and it made it so tethering was a pain in the ***. Kept getting knocked off with the remote server has disconnected message. I reflashed to original rom that was stock and now i can tether with no problem.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:49 AM
DaFlowMaster

Yes that one, been using it since day one and tethering without a prob. Lots of us are using Shaggy Killa app to make ics hack stik in the registry and not revert to PAM....all good with the new ROM, battery is better and TP doestn get hot anymore....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks