PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Soft Keys Tweaking

I am looking to change the softkeys on my phone, a Touch Pro. I know there are loads of posts out there that show how to set a single specific program to the left and right key, but I would be like to be able to map a specific program to the left key (know how to do that) and a key that changes depending on which panel in Titanium I am using. I know it is possible, since Titanium changes it, I just want to control what it changes it to.

I did look in the Titanium_480x640.cpr files and didn't see anything in there that looked like it would do it. Any ideas?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: Soft Keys Tweaking

You can try this but I am not sure if it works with Titanium. Here is a link also on it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493810
Attached Files
File Type: zip ssmaho_0.0.4.0.zip (166.9 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

igaryy is a n00b

GREAT JOB thanks!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
You can try this but I am not sure if it works with Titanium. Here is a link also on it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493810
Thanks, but I am more looking for something I can cook in, not something that changes it later. I might take a look at that program though and see if I can tell what it is changing.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

cant you just change the registry of the soon to be cooked rom?
Old 07-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
cant you just change the registry of the soon to be cooked rom?
I know I can do that for static keys (actually building one right now that does that) but I was hoping to have a dynamic right soft key. So say you are looking at the time the soft key show calendar, whereas if you are looking at text messages it shows create new message
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks