PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 04:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch
Carrier: Cricket

t.burninator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do I add an 'Unlock' button to the right side of the bottom bar?

To unlock the phone with the last rom I used, first you would press 'Unlock' on the left side of the bottom bar, and then you would press 'Unlock' either on the right side of the bottom bar or in the middle of the screen. The rom I'm using now only has the second unlock in the middle of the screen but not on the bottom bar as well. I just used search and spent 15 minutes reading "the most complete" hack list for the apache and it's not in there.

Can anyone please tell me how to enable the unlock button on the right side of the bottom bar on the second unlock screen?

In the mean time I will read more hack lists.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Palm Treo Pro, Blackberry Curve, HTC Mogul, 6700, MOTO Q9C (JUNK)
Carrier: SUPER GEEK IN TRAINING !!!!
Location: I LIVE IN A VAN! DOWN BY THE RIVER! IN BRISTOL, CT...SOMEWHERE NEAR ESPN..

mullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: How do I add an 'Unlock' button to the right side of the bottom bar?

Ahhh...Huhhh?? What are you trying to describe? What unlock program r u using? If it still locks n unlocks....then whats the deal?? Theres plenty of great lock/unlock programs here n on other sites, not sure what u mean.. Can u be a bit more specific, Im sure sum1 on here can hook ya up..

JOIN THE COZBOOGIE MALITIA...CHICKS DIG IT!!!
forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9439

HELP A WHITEBOY BUILD HIS REP, HIT THANKS IF I'VE HELPED YOU OUT... THANKS!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im guessing your using 6.5, is so then go start>settings>lock>display & then set it for windows classic

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 07-20-2009, 05:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Palm Treo Pro, Blackberry Curve, HTC Mogul, 6700, MOTO Q9C (JUNK)
Carrier: SUPER GEEK IN TRAINING !!!!
Location: I LIVE IN A VAN! DOWN BY THE RIVER! IN BRISTOL, CT...SOMEWHERE NEAR ESPN..

mullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

AAHHH.... Didnt think of that! Nice pick havox...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

t.burninator is a n00b

no I'm running a custom cricket rom with 6.1 and I think I figured it out - I use spb mobile shell and when I flashed a cricket rom recently I upgraded from v2 to v3. I'm thinking mobile shell v2 has this button but v3 does not. I no longer have the v2 installer or I'd test this theory.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks