PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Msg sent help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63216)

Arcder23 04-01-2009 08:09 AM

Msg sent help

:violent2:

hey guys i have a question i have a 6700 with stock everything and i have been trying to get rid of the message sent notification and everything i have tryed has failed so far. am i doing somthing wrong i tryed the reg hack but no luck :-(

guitardoc64 04-01-2009 08:46 AM

Re: Msg sent help

Welcome to PPCGeeks! You won't be staying stock long with what we have here. Try it again, wait about a minute and soft reset as it sounds like the changes aren't being saved in the registry.

Arcder23 04-01-2009 04:48 PM

i have waited some times about 10 mins before i would soft reset i dont know what im doing wrong :-(

Siflan 04-01-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcder23 (Post 815312)
:violent2:

hey guys i have a question i have a 6700 with stock everything and i have been trying to get rid of the message sent notification and everything i have tryed has failed so far. am i doing somthing wrong i tryed the reg hack but no luck :-(

Did you change the string to 0 in your registry?

bikeandestroyx 04-01-2009 04:51 PM

i would try using advanced configure v3.3
it has tons of options and lets you change many things without YOU having to do the registry work! very good program
do a quick google search and you will see it!

Siflan 04-01-2009 04:54 PM

If you've done this, you'd have no problem.

1) Using a Registry Editor, navigate to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Inbox

2) Next, select File follow by New & Key

3) On Key type in "Settings" & select Done.

You're now inside HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Inbox\Settin gs

4) Now, select File follow by New & String Value

5) On Name type in "SMSNoSentMsg" and on String type in "1" & select Done

6) Soft reset your device to complete!

Arcder23 04-02-2009 08:50 AM

ok ill give it a try, but i did all of this and it still pops up. :-(

Arcder23 04-05-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibmxx187 (Post 816572)
i would try using advanced configure v3.3
it has tons of options and lets you change many things without YOU having to do the registry work! very good program
do a quick google search and you will see it!

thanks man this solved my problem :-) thanks alot

apostille 04-07-2009 11:14 AM

He is 27 years old, incredibly attractive and friendly. Surely he can get any girl he wants in his city, yet he has never forgotten me since.

Although I have a feeling I'm just one of his toys. I've seen the way he talks to women, they all love him and he loves the attention. So I assumed he was a player and never gave us a chance to be together for fear of getting hurt.
He's always checking in everyday and leaving nice messages on the phone since october. I told him to just stop sweet-talking his way into my pants. He replied with a long text message saying:
"Seriously girl we're not in primary school here. I know you're scared but if you can't even talk to me then it is gonna be difficult. I don't know what I can say to prove to you that you are special and I want to get to know you better. Just let me in you not gonna get hurt. I love you."
I feel like he's just saying whatever he can thinking I'll fall for it, and saying "I love you" after we've only met once? Isn't that player talk? Does he just want me to put out or is he really in love with me?