PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 02:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Tweak To Pump Up The Volume On A Titan?? Anyone.. Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Is there a reg tweak to boost up the volume louder than normal? I had it loud before when over the headphones, but when I had to do a hard reset it suddenly got really extremely low.... On bluetooth it's loud, although I'd like for it to be the max volume on if not louder on my wired headphones for when my bluetooth is charging....
In "\HKCurrentUser\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\ATTENU ATION"

I have four files one which is default which says Value Not Set and three that read 1st: 0 - 0x0 (0), 2nd: 1 - 0x1 (1) and 3rd: 2 - 0x1 (1)

Does that sound about right or what should I do or change, if anything at all?

Thanks for all help, suggestions and advice!

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 12-28-2008 at 03:09 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:23 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Tweak To Pump Up The Volume On A Titan?? Anyone.. Help

you could try any one of the different audiopara files that are out there. Here is one from a quick search. Also mentions nueAudio down at the bottom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...udiopara+titan

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 12-28-2008, 03:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
you could try any one of the different audiopara files that are out there. Here is one from a quick search. Also mentions nueAudio down at the bottom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...udiopara+titan
Yea I found this: [link]http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6800-xv6800/90858-moderate-fix-low-volume-issues.html[/link] and used the very last one, it put everything back to the way it was before..

-

Now onto the more advanced stuff for... Such as boosting up the speed and changing the Operator Logo, I wanna change it to my networks logo (metroPCS) LoL, jus to show pride of finally getting a HTC over to metroPCS.. haha

As for the bootload time, is 45 sec's to 1 min and 15 sec's normal or can I increase that load time... Or IDK it might be because of the programs that I have loading right at the beginning which is SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Phone Suite and ResCo Today Plugin (No radio plugin)... Does that sound about right for the normal bootload time with those loaded?
Old 12-28-2008, 05:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

after you used the volume fix did you soft reset? shouldnt have gone back.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
after you used the volume fix did you soft reset? shouldnt have gone back.
Naw just a normal power off and back on again and it stayed the same as when it was modified..

I tried calling my voicemail with my wired headset on and noticed a world of difference, It was much louder and clearer.. As opposed to being really low, and soft, That I could barely make out what was being said..

LoL... The pain was overwriting the already existing file, I finally gave up and opened ResCo Explorer and it replaced it just fine... Then I got on ActiveSync explorer and viewed by details and both times(before and after powering off and on) it shows it as 12/28/2008 date...
Old 12-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Naw just a normal power off and back on again and it stayed the same as when it was modified..

I tried calling my voicemail with my wired headset on and noticed a world of difference, It was much louder and clearer.. As opposed to being really low, and soft, That I could barely make out what was being said..

LoL... The pain was overwriting the already existing file, I finally gave up and opened ResCo Explorer and it replaced it just fine... Then I got on ActiveSync explorer and viewed by details and both times(before and after powering off and on) it shows it as 12/28/2008 date...

Resco and Total Commander usually make short work of these files overwritting!!=D>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks